Helluva Boss x Tmnt 2012(different)

I AM MAKING A STORY WITH THIS AU

In this AU Mikey was sent to hell by the Kraang after his mutation but never died.

He was found by Millie and Moxxie so they took the box turtle mutant in.

Of course the couple didn't know he was a mutant and thought he was a demon like them.

Over time Mikey's appearance changed. His green skin became red. His white scaleras became yellow, his blue eyes became black with a small red tint, he also gained black hair and horns like Moxxie's.

He wears the same kind of clothes as Mille. He acts mainly like he does in the show since ya know, Mille and Moxxie are his parents.

Moxxie was VERY against Mikey joining I.M.P but Mikey joined I.M.P anyway.

Like Moxxie and Millie, Mikey is exceptionally good at using both axes and guns. He learned how to use nunchucks on his own but is pretty good at it.

The turtles(minus Mikey) will have met Mikey when I.M.P goes against Verosika in season 1 episode 3.

They see him killing a target and try to stop him from killing anyone else. Of course Mikey is not going to have that and fights back, even breaking Leo's arm.

Mikey is 15 like the other turtles and is Aro-ace. Loona is 19 and is lesbian, same with Octavia. Millie is 24 and bi, so is Moxxie. Blitzø is 26 and Pan. Stolas is 27 and gay.

Leo is 15 and gay. Raph is 15 and bi. Donnie is 15 and Bi asexual(loves April romantically but doesn't want sex). April is 16 bc why not and Straight Ally. Casey is 16 as well and pan. Then Splinter is 64 and Straight Ally(idk his age I guessed)

After a while the ninja have to help Mikey, Millie, and Loona because Donnie, Moxxie, and Blitzø all got captured by some humans(Season 1 episode 6 of helluva boss)

They all got along and started to hang out more. Mikey even found a way for them to visit hell whenever they wanted without giving them the book.