M.O.N.S.T.E.R. (tmnt 2012 x rise)

This revolves around 2012 Raph and 2018(rise) Raph, Mainly 2012 Raph

In this AU dimension X and the prison dimension is the same place just different sections of that world because I want more of that kind of stuff.

So in rise when Raph gets captured by the Kraang the tmnt 2012 Kraang appeared and captured him. (idk making this part as I go)

In 2012, Raph got captured by the Kraang during a mission and was sent to dimension X when they first encounter the Kraang.(Skill issue fr fr)

Both were sent to a Kraang experimentation facility, separate sides of the said facility.

In the Kraang facility they injected 2012 Raph with something that altered his turtle DNA, making him a alligator snapping turtle, but he was still the same size as before. It also strengthened his turtle instincts more; in other words(ie), he would make turtle sounds and would eventually forget English since he'd been there for three years and no one in dimension X speaks it, registering him to only speak in turtle language.

After three years he would meet Rise!Raph and would try to attack him. However, since Rise!Raph is much bigger and stronger than him Rise!Raph easily stopped his attack and hugged him after seeing his wounds.

Dimension X would have completely destroyed 2012!Raph's mentality so he completely broke down in the giant's arms, feeling safe for once in three years.

Rise!Raph is around 19 when first captured. He is 22 when he met 2012!Raph. 2012!Raph was fifteen when captured, he is 18 when meeting Rise!Raph.

After the two escape they run into the other turtles from both 2018 and 2012(no questions figure it out) 2012!Raph doesn't recognize them and stays near Rise!Raph.

After Rise!Raph is able to convince him 2012!Raph will talk to them even though how he spoke to them he spoke in Morse code by tapping the wall(In which only both of the Donnie's could understand and had to translate)

2012!Raph spoke to them a bit, but he mostly kept to himself and simply growled when Mikey pranked him or when they were starting to annoy him.

He didn't like the idea of meeting Splinter, since he didn't remember/know him so 2012!Raph stayed away from the idea of going to the lair and mostly stayed in an abandoned building where he stole stuff to make the place a bit more comfortable(Mattress, blankets[lots of blankets], food, water, etc.)

Rise!Leo was actually the first to find where 2012!Raph lived and they actually talked a bit since he knew Morse code(don't ask how. My guy is already bilingual so why not have him know ASL and Morse)

(I'll add more later)