villain dragon and ninja(TMNT 2012 x httyd)

Yeah... Raph and Mikey centric.

(I'm probably not gonna use this so someone else can idc)

So while out on his own Raph suddenly feels a sharp spike of pain all throughout his body bad enough he fell to his knees and hugged himself in pain. Soon Raph passed out from the pain.

When Raph woke up the first thing he noticed was he wasn't a humanoid turtle anymore; ... Instead he was a pitch black scaled creature with wings, . . . A dragon.

Raph still had his emerald eyes but he also noticed that the new black scales ripped his mask and it was laying in front of him.

He wanted to go home but he had heard the stories Splinter told about dragons and how the Hamato clan, and the village where Splinter came from, hunted and killed dragons.

He ultimately decided to not return and ran away.

He eventually found himself thousands of miles away from New York. He had ran until he had reached the harbor, and snuck aboard a ship that wasn't like any ship he had ever seen.

It was wooden, covered in painted wood shields, and the men on board had muscular build, gruff voices, and messy hair.

He hid below deck and used his new black wings to cover himself, making sure no one saw him.

When the boat finally stopped he heard yelling, screams of pain, and roars of what sounded like dragons from Leo's show.

After the screams died out Raph climbed out of the ship to see what happened and noticed that no one was there but splatters of blood here and there.

He knew he was in the middle of nowhere, so he flapped his wings and attempted to fly. It took him a very long time, about maybe 16 hours, but he was able to figure it out and he flew away from the boat, finding himself on an island and appeared stranded.

While exploring the island he ran into another dragon that was hundreds upon hundreds of times taller than him. He felt the immense power radiating from the dragon, more than he had ever felt, and he bowed to the gigantic being.

The dragon allowed Raph to stay on the island, but he would be following the rule of all the other dragons, bring food for the queen, or be eaten by the queen.

He followed that rule, not exactly fond of the idea of dying. But eventually he followed a large pack of dragons back to New York unknowingly. He knew what would happen if he didn't bring back food so he joined in on raiding New York.

He didn't expect everyone in New York to fight back and kill the dragons though. He ESPECIALLY didn't expect them all to have swords, maces, Axes, bolas, and catapults.

While raiding he was shot down by a net and he landed in a far away forest, but he felt an immense pain from his tail after being shot down.

After landing he hit his head and passed out. When he woke up he easily noticed it was day break. He heard a voice and footsteps approach him so he pretended to still be passed out.

He recognized the voice after it had gotten closer and opened his eyes, coming face to face with his little brother, Mikey.

Raph barely recognized Mikey. He was skinnier, his eyes became duller and a darker blue than before. His freckles spread on his body. He had human clothes. And he held Raph's sais and two regular daggers on his belt with his nunchucks. He also had a scar on his chin under his mouth and he had scars on his arms and legs.

Mikey didn't recognize it was Raph. He raised one of the knives above Raph as if he was going to stab him before speaking.

"I'm going to kill you, dragon... I- ... I'm going to cut out your heart and bring it to Master Splinter. Then... He'll see I'm worthy of staying in the family. He'll stop comparing me to my brothers."