Writer AU(Bayverse)

Oml my first Bayverse AU and it's Mikey and April centric ✨

M'kay anygays...
------------

In this AU instead of being a rookie news reporter April is actually a book writer. She started writing stories while the turtles and Splinter were still in the lab.

She made stories about how her pets became super hero mutants and her main OC helped them save the world.

The day her father died she also watched the months of work and stories she made be burned to ash. She managed to save a few papers with small story ideas and clips. Some were random and not relevant to the story, some important and incredibly important to the stories she made.

She also saved her five pets. Unfortunately after the fire her mother had her hide them from whatever killed her father; however, she wanted to keep one. So that she knew she could keep one safe. So she kept the one she named Michaelangelo.

She cried for days over the death of her months Michaelangelo, who April started calling Mikey, started to behave like a human child. He incredibly shfather and the loss of four of her pets for days, keeping Michaelangelo safely next to her.

After a few months he shocked April when he started to walk on his two back legs. He shocked her even more so when he said her name and called for her.

After Mikey started to walk and speak it didn't take long for April's mother to find out about him.

April's mother, Heather, always wanted a son so she let Mikey stay. Both children were homeschooled after that.

Mikey grew up thinking of April as a big sister and best friend.

You guys can figure out the rest or I will end up doing it idk