Mother mouse(2012)

In this AU all of the turtles are diamondback terrapins and Splinter instead of being a rat she is a mouse.

Splinter in this AU is also female and lesbian.

The Shredder in this AU is Oroku Saki like in canon.

To explain a bit of Splinter and Oroku's past they were arranged to be married for peace between the clans. However, since Splinter is a lesbian and Saki is gay they didn't want to get married.

So they made a plan. Oroku Saki secretly booked a plane ticket for Splinter. Then Splinter ran away from Japan and went to New York.

After Shredder became head of both clans he combined both of them into what is now known as the foot clan.

Then Shredder went to New York to reunite with his best friend.

With Splinter after she ran to New York she bought the turtles.

Then like in canon she got mutated by the Kraang, except instead of turning into a rat she turned into a mouse.

She started to raise the turtles as her own children. She did this because she always wanted kids, but she never wanted to have sex or get pregnant, so she adopted the turtles.

After she ran into Shredder while getting food and she had him meet the turtles, who were still babies.

Oroku then became the self proclaimed uncle of the turtles and Karai, who is legally adopted by Shredder, is the turtles cousin.

While raising the turtles Splinter noticed how Raph was usually quiet, easily distracted, and had sensitive hearing.

She did a fuck ton of research and found out that Raph had Autism and ADHD, as well as selective mutism.

Splinter didn't see Raph as a problem because of this, because she has ADHD as well.

Once she saw how Raph would occasionally get really angry she helped him find an outlet for his anger. This outlet for Raph became drawing and writing.

When she told Oroku about Raph's disorders the next time he came over he had brought sound proof headphones for Raph.

Raph became really calm after receiving these and was able to adjust how much he wanted to be able to hear.

Leo became really protective of his little brothers and had a bit of anger issues. If someone hurt one of Leo's brothers he would snap and absolutely try to murder whoever did it. Leo is also gay.

Splinter saw Leo's anger and helped him find an outlet, which became meditating.

Mikey has ADHD. He is a bit crazy(Like 2003 Mikey crazy) and has a pet cat, named turbo. He is the youngest and is actually quite smart when it comes to his hyperfixations. Mikey is Aroace.

Donnie has autism and is very smart like canon. He doesn't have a crush on April since he is aegromantic.

The turtles all use stress toys(Mikey has chew toys as well bc he shews on and destroys his shirts) bc I said so

The age line in this AU for the turtles is Leo, Mikey, Raph, Donnie.

Splinter in this AU doesn't make the turtles wear masks. Instead Shredder brings them clothes, also Splinter actually sews and makes them clothes.

Raph wears a huge red sweater and his white soundproof headphones.

Mikey wears a orange strapless shirt and baggy blue jeans(that he bleached designs into with help of Raph making the designs), as well as loose fitted bracelets.

In the space arc fugitoid threw the turtles stress toys out into space bc he thought they were making the turtles 'stupid'. Raph got overstimulated because of this and scratched at his wrists. Mikey and Donnie pulled Raph out of the room to help calm him down while Leo beat the shit out of Fugitoid in anger.

(I haven't decided what the others wear yet)