TMNT Rainbow Factory

TMNT 2003 x Welcome Home (Rainbow Factory AU) crossover

Welcome Home: Rainbow Factory AU belongs to Dodozoi/YourInternentMom on Tiktok

Welcome Home belongs to Clown.

--------------------------------

So in this AU before Splinter found the turtles in the sewers Mikey had missed the sewer grate, meaning he didn't fall into the sewers with his brothers.

Eventually while above the surface he was found by Rainbow Factory!Wally(Wally)

Wally took him in and started to raise him.

Wally had immediately noticed that Mikey wasn't a normal turtle so he treated Mikey as his son.

As Mikey grew up he got into a chemical accident in the factory. The main side effects of the chemicals were that he had gained orange spots appear on his skin and he now had four fingers instead of three.

Mikey didn't like how he only had orange spots so he started to paint the other spots, making them an assortment of different colours.

He started to help out his dad around the factory at around eight, when he pushed a person into the grinder.

At fifteen he started to act a lot like Wally. This is the year he met the other turtles. I am unsure how the turtles will all meet each other.

 At the Rainbow Factory they killed people and turned them into colours. They also experimented on people to see what each colour would do to a person. Because of how the rainbow factory worked, Mikey grew up aggressive toward everyone except his father a a select few workers at the factory.

 Since Mikey grew up in the environment he did he was incredibly violent toward the other three turtles, more so since he didn't even know he had siblings. Mikey's full life, Like Wally's life, was put into the rainbow factory.

Mikey was proud of the factory, despite it being a murder factory, and would fight and kill anyone that threatened the factory. This included his blood family who, after finding out the Rainbow Factory wa a murder factory, wanted to shut down the factory.

Mikey cared for Wally, his adopted father, and would put his life on the line for his dad and the factory. Mikey always knew he was adopted, it was obvious, but Mikey didn't care. To Mikey, Wally was his father because Wally raised him.

Mikey would never leave the factory.

(I'll probably add more later)