Hazbin hotel x TMNT 2007

SOOOO basically Leo and Mikey got sent to hell when they were mutated on accident by the Kraang.

They were found by two demons called Kain(Female in early 200s) and Jace(Male in late 190's) and were adopted by them.

Due to being in hell their appearance changed. Their skin became red, their scleras became yellow, They have incredibly sharp teeth, and they both grew black hair and normal horns for male imps. (I'll draw them later or you can)

Both wear clothes btw.

Since they grew up in hell they act VERY differently.

Leo starts turf wars, has no issues with murder, is overly aggressive towards others, and acts a lot like both Loona and Angel dust(just without being flirty and a pornstar; he also isn't addicted to drugs, instead he gets piercings and tattoos). His main weapons are swords, battle axes, and guns.

Mikey acts like Vaggie and Blitzø. He is normally really aggressive but not as aggressive as Leo. He can speak Spanish so he's the only one that can understand Vaggie when she speaks Spanish and vice versa. His main weapons are guns, bombs, and nunchucks.

When they're 14 they start their jobs as princess Charlie's guards with Vaggie and as assassins for Satan.

Charlie and Vaggie are worried about them since they're so young, but after seeing them kill someone to protect Charlie that fear is immediately decreased.

Charlie tries to reform them. Mikey is somewhat reformed but he is still incredibly aggressive. It doesn't work at all with Leo though.

When Satan sends the two to the living realm for an assassination they end up running into Nightwatcher and escape from him.

Nightwatcher, or Raph, tells Donnie and Splinter what he saw(obviously just saying that he was with Casey when it happened) and Splinter ordered that they find them and bring them to him.

After a few weeks they're able to catch them(Leo bit Raph multiple times btw) and brought them both to master Splinter.

As they get to know each other(Minus Raph because he went out) Casey called them saying Raph was hurt and unconscious at his and April's place.

(I'll add more later maybe)