Helluva Boss x tmnt 2012

In this AU Mikey found a way to hell at around 10 years old.

He ended up meeting Blitzø and joined IMP. He became the youngest member of IMP and became a lot like Loona and Millie over time.

However when with his brothers he changed his act completely, acting like he does in the show.

He hated how he never wore clothes on earth so immediately when he enters hell he throws on some clothes. Half of the time the clothes are Loona's since he liked her style. Other times it was Blitzø's or Millie's clothes.

That continued for a while until Blitzø, Loona, Moxxie, and Mille all pitched in to get Mikey some clothes of his own in Loona's style since it seemed to be his favorite style.

Mikey is Loona's favorite.

Mikey practically became Millie and Moxxie's adopted child. Blitzø was the fresh out of jail uncle, and Loona was the sassy big sister/cousin who talks shit about everyone except Mikey.

Loona even got Mikey a hell phone so he can keep in contact with them while on earth or if they're separated.

Mikey has even joined in on the missions to kill people.

His main weapon is still his nunchucks with hidden blades but he also knows how to use guns and axes.

Aro-Ace Mikey so no ship(also everyone in Helluva Boss are adults and he's a minor).

Lesbian Loona and Octavia because stan queens(they're like sisters). Bi Moxxie(it's canon). Bi Millie. Pan Blitzø and finally gay Stoltz(bc let's admit it he never even liked women in the first place)

Gay Leo. Bi Raph. Bi asexual Donnie(He likes April romantically but doesn't want sex). Straight Ally April. Pan Casey. Straight(Ally not Ally idc) Splinter.

Mikey's brothers find out about him leaving the lair to go to hell after Donnie accidentally walks in while Mikey is walking through the portal to hell.

After Mikey tells them about how he's been going down to hell since he was 10 and that he has a group of friends he calls family there he puts down his disguise he always had up.

He starts wearing his clothes Loona got him and has his hell phone out instead of his T-Phone. He also started acting the same he does in hell; Like Loona except a little bit nicer, but not by much.

How he started acting shocked everyone. He also pissed off April, Casey, and Donnie because he is rude to April like Loona is to Moxxie.

He also sprays April with water when she's rude to Donnie or the others in his kitchen.

Mikey is also a really good cook since he learned from Mille and Moxxie.

When Raph gets the brain worm Mikey acts like Millie in Season 2 Episode 3

The turtles(+Splinter, April, and Casey) meet the Helluva Boss gang when fighting Shredder.