Papa orange(2012 x ROTTMNT)

In this AU Mikey was actually the last to die and when his brothers weren't able to come back alive Mikey took all of their masks and weapons as representations.

After three years(He's now 19) he found out about the hidden city and started going there more often. He still lived in his home where he grew up, he didn't have the heart to leave.

A few more years later(he's 21) he was walking around the hidden city and suddenly when a lab, owned by a Yokai named Baron Draxum, blew up and he rushed in.

He ended up seeing a human celebrity, Lou jitsu, covered in mutagen while holding four turtles also covered in mutagen and saved them right away.

The four turtles and Lou Jitsu mutated, Lou jitsu into a rat which reminded Mikey way too much of his Splinter and even eventually started calling him Splinter.

He actually named the turtles after himself and his brothers even giving them his brothers masks and his own mask.

He became a parent to the turtles with Splinter.

He was the one to properly teach them how to use their weapons but they still weren't the best.

Mikey didn't want his boys to become like himself and his brothers too much so he didn't constantly train them like his Splinter did. Due to this the Rise turtles became how they are.

Eventually kind of like what happened to Casey in the movie, but on accident, Mikey's brothers got sent to the future and met their future youngest brother.

They found out that Mikey started going by Angelo so that him and his son, Mikey, wouldn't get confused with who was who when they were called.

Angelo started to cry seeing his dead past brothers alive and well and hugged them immediately.

The Rise turtles were concerned for their dad obviously and Donnie even asked if he was alright.

I'll figure out more later

Some moments that'll happen at some point either while the rise turtles were tots or when they're teens.
------
Tots:

"Can I tell you a joke?" Asked a baby red eared slider, named Leo.

"No you may not." Hummed the adult turtle, Named Angelo, plainly as he cooked. The adult was a common box turtle and had three other baby turtles on him.

The smallest turtle was an ornate box turtle and was laying on his head, he was named Mikey. The middle height turtle was a spiny softshell and was asleep on the adults back, strapped on with a blanket; He was called Donnie. The biggest turtle was an alligator snapping turtle and was strapped to the elder's plastron with a different blanket; His name was Raph.

"Please." Begged the slider.

"No." Repeated Angelo as the other kept begging. "No. No I am trying to cook."

"Please!"

"Fine. Fine. You can tell me your joke." Said Angelo as he moved the pan before Raph could bite it. "But if it's not funny I hit you with the pan gently." Hummed the parent.

"Deal!" Exclaimed Leo excitedly.

"Go on." Voiced Angelo as Leo got off the stool and he crouched down to Leo's height on the ground.

"Hi papa! Can Raph haf pan?" Asked Raph.

"No you may not Raph." Said Angelo softly as he held the pan away from Raph.

Both the spiny softshell and the ornate box turtle were still asleep.

"Okay. Here it is!" Said Leo. "Whyyyy is dark spelled with a K and not a C?" Asked the red eared slider as Angelo had a plain face. Angelo wanted to get back to making breakfast for the family.

"... Why?" Asked Angelo.

"Because you can't See in the dark! Get it?" Hummed Leo.

Angelo then brought up the pan and gently tapped Leo with it on the head.

Two minutes later Leo was on Angelo's back with Donnie while Angelo finished cooking.
-------