4

I wake up to Karl shaking me awake.

I groan.

It's way to early to be awake right now.

"What time is it?" I mumble

"Time for you to wake up" he giggles

I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself to get up.

I shield my eyes from the light with my hands.
I open my eyes and blink multiple times to get my eyes adjusted.

"Hurry. Oh also look" he shows me a cut up black shirt and jeans with a belt. I give him a confused look "it's gorges jeans, the smallest ones so they should fit like mom jeans on you and a belt because it's clearly going to be too big on you. And this is one of my t-shirts but I cut it shorter and i added a shoes lace in the back so you can adjust it as well" he says happily showing me what he did

"Thank you" I smile at him

"Of course, oh and then the panda dunks that nick bought you" he looks so proud of himself for making my outfit I couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Let's gooo" be whined

I roll my eyes and get out of bed. He walks out of my room.

I start getting dresses and put on the outfit. I brush my teeth and walk out

"Finally" George whines

"Shut up" I joke

He scoffs acting hurt by putting his hand on his heart

"Oh no did I hurt you little feeling" I say mocking him.

He nods while pouting. I walk up to his and poke his nose. "You'll be ok" I tell him. A slight blush manages to appear on his cheeks

We go in two separate cars for more comfortability. They take me too the mall.

We all get out of the car. And walk inside. They first walk into a Brandy Melville. I give them a confused look and they just tell he that i need clothes. I don't think much about it and start looking around I get 4 pairs of pants and 2 shirts. I go to the checkout. I am about to pay when George put his card in.

I just look at him. "Why'd you do that. That wasn't supposed to happen. I'll pay you back" I tell him

"Don't you dare and you living with us means you don't pay for anything. Ok darling" he say's smiling with Rosie cheeks

"Why the sudden nickname?" I question him

"Why not" he say shrugging

Why did him and sapnap give me a nickname? We're they trying to see you would get me first? I start thinking

We walk into different stores and them beating to pay every time.

We walk out of the mall with them carrying my bags.

"I can carry my bags you know" I say for like the 50th time.

"No" they all say

"Thank you. For everything" I smile at all of them once we reach the cars.

"Alsoooo." Karl starts off  "we bought you stuff to decorate your room. Like LED lights, vines, record player, flower bed sheets, candles, lamps and other stuff like that and it's all in the house. Oh and a Polaroid camera to make a collage if you want" he said happily. I giggled at his excitement.

"Only if you help me" I smile responding to his collage comment

He let out a happy squeal.

Why did that make me so happy. No Kaylen. You just got out of a relationship. It wasn't only him either. I liked all of them. It sounds so bad. They save me and I like all of them. I'm not even sure if they like me back.

"Kaylen?" Alex said bringing me back out of my daydream.

"Mhm?" I say still snapping out of it fully

"You ok? You zoned out for a bit" he explains

"Oh yeah. I'm ok" I smile

We arrive home. I go upstairs to get everything put away in its respective places. I am tired but it is only 6pm so I decided to take a shower. As I walk into my bathroom I realize I don't have anything.

I walk downstairs and see them in the living room. They are all busy on their phones. "Hey" I say getting their attention. They all look up at me "can one you come to target with me?" I ask

They all get up and start putting on their shoes. I was expecting one but all of them is even better. I just didn't want to go alone and I enjoy talking to them.

Clay and Alex get the keys and the rest of them go into the cars. I just stand there not knowing where to go.

Sapnap starts laughing. And grabs my arm and pulls me to the car he was in.

I sit on one side while sapnap sits on the other. Karl is in front of me and Alex it's driving.

They drive to target letting me do my thing. I get shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, and razors. I start browsing the lotions and other "essentials" in my opinion.

Meanwhile they all follow me the whole time. Keeping me entertained.

"Can we go to the electronics?" George asks

"Sure" I shrug

I start to follow George letting him lead the way.

After about an hour we go to the checkout. I managed to distract them and put my card in first. All of their faces drop

"It was my idea. I pay" I explain

"That's it. You're not paying for anything ever again" Karl shakes his head

We go back home and they ask if I want to watch a movie and I agree leaving the shower for the morning.

They let me pick after about five minutes I picked flipped.

I only made it to when he threw away her eggs before I fell asleep.

Clay POV

Kaylen soon fell asleep. Her head leaning on George's shoulder. He leaves to use the bathroom and puts her head down slowly. He comes back and puts her head on his lap. While playing with her hair.

I pull her legs up so they are on me and Alex. I look over to see Karl and sapnap fast asleep on each other. I look at Kaylen and admire her while she sleeps. She looks so beautiful as always. I know I'm dating George, nick, Karl, and Alex. But it's ok because I know they all like her too. We just need to find the right time to ask her to be with us.

I don't even think she knows we like her or that we are dating. That will be an interesting conversation. I think to myself.

Soon the movie ends and we all decide just to sleep here because 1. Kaylen is asleep on us and we don't want to wake her up. 2. Karl and nick are also asleep. I am on my phone scrolling through Twitter. Kaylen wakes up and looks around obviously not fully awake. She just adjusts herself, still staying mostly in the same position

I look at the time and decide it's time to fall asleep.