27

I wake up 7am. Which is weird knowing I don't have anything to do. I look around to find the reason then I feel it. My period.

I escape Karl and dream and make my way to the bathroom.

I look in the cabinet and see that I only have one more. "Great" I say under my breath. I do my business and walk out of the restroom. I go to karl side. And kneel down. "Karl" I whisper "baby" I try again. I kiss him this time. He inhaled so I know he's awake.

He pulls me back in the bed. "Can you get me something from the store right now?" I ask

"Sure. What do you need?" He replied

"Can you get me pads and candy and midol. We ran out" I tell him

"Of course baby." He tells me leaving me on the bed and him getting up.

I cuddle with dream in the meantime. I soon fall asleep again.

"Amor wake up" quackity kisses me. I pull him down with me. I always have cramps. Right now they hurt so badly.

"Can I ask you for a favor" I say just wanting to be curled up in ball and cry.

He nods his head.

"Can you get me my heating pad?" I continue.

"Fuck. Yeah hold on" he says obviously not expecting it.

He soon comes back and give it to me.

He lays next to me keeping me company.

Than Karl arrives back from the store. He brings me 5 bags. "Ok so I wasn't sure which ones you used or brand so I got some of everything. And I wasn't sure if you wanted chocolate or not so I got all your favorite candies and here midol and I got you lemonade to drink it with"

I smile amused at him. "Thank you baby"

"Anytime" he says proud of himself.

...

"What do you wanna eat Kaylen?" Dream says getting a bit frustrated with me because i keep saying I'm not hungry.

"You have to eat something" he adds "actually never mind. I know what you'll like"

Soon after Uber eats comes and he gives me canes.

"You have to eat" sapnap tells me at the face I made.

"I'll give you the toy if you eat most of it" George tells me taking the toy out of the kids meal.

I eat one tender and a half and all of the fries.

"Good job darling" he kisses my temple and hand me the key chain that is the toy. I giggle at how dumb it was and take it out of the little plastic baggy and put it on dream hair. He rolls his eyes smiling and takes it off. He kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart. You weren't hungry and still ate" he put air quotes around weren't hungry.

We clean up the food and put on a movie. I decided on Pearl Harbor. I loved this movie. I mean not what happened just the romantic scenes. It was a perfect movie for us to watch together. The boys liked the action and bloody stuff I like the romance. I fell asleep with my head on sapnaps shoulder.

A/N:

short chapter, I'm sorry I'm so sleepy making this and just wanted to get this out here. But remember to never stop liking something because someone made of it. Wether is what you like about yourself or a passion of yours. Who care if they don't like what you like, that's what makes humans so special. No one is the same. Be you and do what you like and what makes you truly happy. I love you all and make sure to drink water, and eat something, you are worth it, I'm proud of you!!!