22

"Do you guys really have to go?" I ask

"Yes baby. It's only for a couple of weeks" clay responds

Clay, sapnap, and Karl are going to North Carolina because of an interview

"It won't even feel like we are gone, I promise" Karl says kissing me on my cheek.

"I highly doubt that" I tell them.

"Ok I think we have everything." Sapnap says kissing me one last time before leaving. I hug him tightly and do the same for the rest.

"It will be ok" George tells me as we watch them drive away.

"I'm gonna miss them." I state the obvious.

"I know." Quackity jokes "wanna go someone to distract you?"

I shake my head. "I don't need it, yet. Can we watch a movie?" I suggest

We walk over to the couch and cuddle between George and Alex. Quackity picks a scary movie.

"Quackity really?" George asks

"Yes. Don't be a pussy" he smiles. George rolls his eyes.

During the scary parts I hid my face in quackitys chest. The the movie ended with "based on real events"

"I didn't like it" I pout

"I'm sorry love" Alex apologized

"I didn't like it either" George agrees with me

"Aw my little babies" he says hugging us

"Let's go in the pool" George suggests after silence

I take out my valuable items and take off my shoes and jump in fully clothed. They do the same thing.

We mess around in the pool for a while until we get a FaceTime call from the other boys.

"KAYLEN" they all scream when they see me.

"I miss you so much baby!" Sapnap tells me we get out of the pool and we talk to them more. I start shivering so I go for a hot shower.

I start the water and am about to go inside when I feel hands around my waist.

"Showering without us?" George asks. I slightly jump not expecting them.

I go in the shower and the other boys follow.

I add shampoo in my hand and start washing my hair, quackity takes over washing my hair.

I rise it off and George turns me to look at him.
His hands on my hips, admiring my body for what it is. "God you are so perfect" he tells me. That was the first time he has seen me fully naked.

A/N:

JUST A REMINDER THAT YOUR BODY IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS. DONT COMPARE YOURSELVES TO OTHERS!! MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING. I LOVE YOU ALL, AND YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD<33