16

TW: HOMIPOBIA

"DRISTAAAAAAA" I yell as I see her and dream get out of the car.

"KAYLENNN" she shouts back

I run to give her a hug. It was 12pm and in another hour the rest of the dsmp/content creators will arrive.

...

"woman?" tommy says to me as I open the front door. I smile and he give me a hug.

"Child" drista says noticing Tommy is here. His face looks puzzled

"tommy you've met her before" george said confused on tommy's reaction

"Tommyinnit" Drista says with her british accent to mock him

he takes a moment to realize who she was. "Wait- drista?" he asks

she nods "My family is going to visit my grandparents. but I didn't want to go because last time we went they were homophobic towards clay. I don't wanna be with them if clay is banned to go there." she explains to the boy

"dude, What the fuck is wrong with them" he says "wait you would get along with Lani. Tubbo's sister. I think." He adds

"yeah." the girl agrees "is she here?" she asks

"I saw her with tubbo last time. I think tubbo is introducing her to everyone right now. You can meet her later" I say budding into their conversation

Their friendship has always been one on my favorites. I'm glad they are in person. everyone is just chatting. They have to go live in like 30 minutes so dream and sam are setting that up. They decided that they are going to do it in the living room as it is the only room big enough to fit all of them. dream, drista, callahan, and me. are gonna be behind the camera's. They are gonna have a mic, minus callahan he has a white board which he is gonna hand to dream to show on the camera he set up to only his hands. I'm just gonna watch though. not wanting anyone to know I know them all.

"Ok. everyone get in places, I'm starting" Clay announces

They all find their place on the couch. The four of us go behind the cameras. Dream starts the stream only showing his hands on the special camera he set up. He then states that drista is with him and then "accidentally" shows the others.

They start the stream and they are all getting asked questions. Its around 10pm and I start getting tired of just watching. Even though it was funny to hear everyone's answers to the dumb questions. I can feel Sapnap's eyes on me. I look at him and he takes out his phone and starts typing.

HIIII

HIIII

Hey

You look tired

I am. but this is too
entertaining not to watch

LMAOOO
How about you go to sleep.
I would go with you but you
Ditched us for the girls🥲

IM SORRY

It's fine. I get it
You should get some
sleep angel❤️

I will if I can you come
with me

Princess. We don't sleep
In the same bed rn.

I know . I'm gonna go now

Ok sweetheart, sleep well good
Night my love

GOOD NIGHT I LOVE
YOU SO MUCH❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU MORE
PRINCESS❤️❤️❤️

...

i headed up stairs into my room. I put on a over-sized t-shirt and biker shorts on. I head into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. In the miorror I see sapnap hug me from behind. "hey sweetheart. you should sleep in my bed tonight.'' he stated.

I giggled "sappy nappy, are you saying ditch my friends for you?" I say in a sarcastic tone

"Maybe" he dragged out the "e"

"Maybe I will. Who know" I think

"Pleaseeee" he begs

"Fine. Only because I love you"  I giggle

We finish up in the bathroom. Me finishing quicker than him. I go in his bed and lay down. I am texting Karl where sapnap is because he just left without saying anything.

I am holding my phone over me and laying on my back.

Sapnap opens the door and goes in my arms. Crushing me.

"Sap." I say struggling to breathe

He flips us over so now I'm on top of him. I grab a charger and plug in my phone. I snuggle up my head into his neck. Our legs tangled up. I slowly drift off to sleep. I'm not completely asleep as I can still hear the world.

"SAPNAP" i hear dream yell. Sapnap points to me hinting I'm asleep "you can't just leave without saying goodbye or anything" he continues but lowers his voice.

"I know I'm sorry" he apologizes I feel the vibrations as he speaks. I hear foot steps and dream scoots sapnap over so he can lay as well. Sapnap adjusts me so i am in the middle. I am on my side facing sapnap and he hugs me like that. Dream goes from the back and cuddles me like that.

I finally drift off to sleep completely.