11

The plane ride wasn't long enough.

As soon as we landed my dad ordered someone to take me to my hotel room.

They made me get the hotel room for when I landed because they didn't want to wake up to me walking in the house. After that I was allowed back in my own room.

I have a sister who is currently studying at ucla so she was still at home.

She was my other half I love her so much. Of course she is older than me. But for some reason she chose to have a normal life and not graduate early.

Me and Karl arrived at the hotel and knocked out as soon as we got there.

Hi love, did you land safely?

Yes. It's 10 am but I'm so tired
we are gonna take a nap. We
go to my parents house
tomorrow at 12pm

Ok baby. Will tell the others.
Ft us when you get the chance ok?

Ok good night, I love you and tell
the other I love them too.

Good night I love you and Karl!

...

I close my phone and Karl pulls me into him. We both fall asleep.

...

"Babe" I hear in my ear

I groan letting him know I'm awake. I check the time and see it is 3pm

I look up at him. He moves hair away from my face and tucks it behind my ear.

I smile as he smiles

"Let's face time our boys. They texted me telling us to" he explains

I nod

I hear the ringing and know that there is gonna be a lot of that for the next week

"KARLLL" i bear alex yell as it connects. Karl laughs

Right now it is only on him as he know I don't like to be seen on camera.

I get up to go use the restroom. "Where's Kaylen?" I hear nick ask Karl.

I hear Karl giggle and I know he has the camera on me I look at him and shake my head pretending to me mad. But a smile creeps on my face I walk faster to the restroom and shut the door I fix my hair and use it obviously. I wash my hands and walk out again. I hear them talking which brings me comfort.

I lay back down next to Karl as he adjusts the camera to get both of us. Which I allow as I want to see them.

They al start screaming my name excited to see me.

After them asking us how our flight was and all that stuff.

Another wave of sleepless hits me.

Karl and our boys are arguing about if a hot dog is a sandwich or not.

I feel my eyes get heavy but try to stay wake as I like hearing their voices

"You can go to sleep Kaylen. It's ok, we will be here when you wake up." Clay chucks at my attempt to stay awake

I smile and say good night. Karl is still on the phone with them. When I wake up as well or when Karl woke me up.

"I ordered canes. Let's eat" Karl tells me

I nod and see the other boys are eating Chick-fil-A.

We all act like we aren't across the country.

Once we finish eating the other boys. Fall asleep as they stayed up for us and they were getting tired. They all fell asleep on the phone.

As so did we after a little while.