18

"Wake up sleepy head" I tell Tina. She groans and rolls to the other side. "It's you guys last day here. You can sleep in at your own place but for now I wanna hang out with you"

She takes a deep breath "fine" she mutters.

This was the last day everyone was gonna be here. Their flights left at all different times tomorrow. Some at 5 am some at 12pm etc

It's so sad knowing they are leaving. I mean yes they are one flight away maybe 2 but it's sad not being able to go to a room and talk to them in person. We spent so much time all together. It's nice having your friends in the same house.

We've been to the beach together, the fair, arcade, roller skating, park, shopping. Mostly everywhere. Today for the last day, we are going to a really fancy restaurant. But before that we are going to the pier all dressed up. We think it will be fun.

...

"What do you think about this dress?" Lani asks us.

"Its cute but..." drista starts off

"Yeah. Ok next dress" lani responds

"Ok what about this dress" she says smiling and spinning

"LANIII! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" I tell her

"That's the dress" drista adds

"Now we need to find shoes for everyone and a dress for Kaylen" Hanna tells us

"C'mon kaylen let's go find you a dress" Tina tells me grabbing my arm and pulling me

...

I find this black floor length dress with a slit going high up my leg. It's strapless and a corset ish top. I grab it and go to the dressing room to try it on.

"The one she picked is gorgeous" Tina tells the other girls.

I come out of the dressing room. "Kaylen. Marry me. Forget about my brother!" Drista yells

"You look so pretty!" Niki tells me

"Shoes now" I say going back into the dressing room.

We find our shoes and head back home.

Our reservation was at 8pm and it was about an hour to the place which was at the beach so we had to leave at 6 which means we had to get ready right away.

I start curling my hair. And everyone else does their makeup if they wanted it wear makeup.

Once I'm done with curling my hair I do a half up half down and someone else starts doing their hair. Someone also starts straightening their hair. I start doing my makeup. Then drista asks to finish my make up.

I allow her and she does it nicely. It's more than what I was going to do but it still looks nice.

We help Hanna finish up and put on her dress and we take a few pictures. Then we go down in a hurry because the boys were waiting on us.

"Woahhh" their reaction to us as we talk down.

We finally go in the car and make our way to the pier. We get a bunch of looks and some asking why we are so dressed up. We take so many pictures. We spent most of our time taking pictures. Getting so many combinations of people. Like the feral boys, bench trio, dteam only girls, only boys, one with and without me, without dream and Callahan.

They post the pictures that they can. My favorite pictures were of me and the girls, the one with everyone, and me and my boys. We then go to the over priced restaurant, and go on a walk because we want to savor the night.

A/N:
Give me idea please🙏🙏🙏. Do you guys want drama between the couples??? Drink water, eat something, I love you, you are worth everything!!