14

George POV

"GET UP!" I hear sapnap scream and jumps on me

"Fuck off" I mumble. This is not the way to be woken up

I hear Kaylen laughing. "You woke her up nicely, but not me" I ask trying to look offended

"Of course, I would never want to hurt my girl" sapnap says laughing and getting off of me.

"I would've been collateral damage" Kaylen says shaking her head

"Anyways... let's go, we decided, while you were asleep. To go to the beach today so let's go." Sapnap says jumping up and down

"All you have to do is get ready and help me pick an outfit, we packed early" she smiles

I nod.

Sapnap leaves the room.

It's been about three months since Kaylen going to California.

We've moved on and us boys started being active again. We got our "normal" routine back. There has been a few slip up while streaming, not about Kaylen, but with talking to the boys. One time I called dream baby on stream. Or another time where Karl said I love you to me. The fans and us played it as a joke. Luckily we are very careful when it comes to Kaylen, as she stated she doesn't want to be known on the internet. We respect her decision.

The only people who knew was our friends, like the dream smp. They've never met her but they are all coming here for a meet up in a month. We are all so excited, Kaylen is nervous. She's met them by talking to them while they were playing with one of us. They all seem to love her. Luckily we told them about our relationship before we knew kaylen so it was easier to tell them.

"So which one? The black one or the navy blue one?" Kaylen asks me

"Navy blue." I reply

She nods and puts it on. I turn around to look at what I'm going to wear.

I see a swim trunk that Kaylen bought me. I smile and turn back around she is now fixing her hair in the mirror. I put them on and get her attention. She turns and her face lights up.

"You look amazing! Whoever bought you that is a genius" she says smiling

"Ok now which shorts." She asks me after giving me a kiss

"Black, and your navy converse" I recommend

She puts on what I said and grabs her sunglasses. She turns around and poses

"Perfect. The outfit isn't bad either" I smile. She giggles at my remark.

"Ok let's go. They are probably waiting for us" she grabs my hand and leads me out the door.

They all get up off the couch and we head to the car.

It's a 20 minute drive mainly traffic.

We get out of the car and get our things out. We find a good place to set up.

"Wanna go in the water with me?" Kaylen asks

"Sure. Race you" I say excitedly

She runs off and I go after her. She beats me because of my delay.

She makes fun of me as a result of that I throw her in the water.

"GEORGE!" She yells at me.

She jumps on to me and brings me in the water with her.

She smiles "now it's fair"

We play in the water for a bit longer until we decide to help the other boys build a sand castle.

She jumps on my back and I carry her over to where the boys are at started to build.

Quackity is building the ditch so water doesn't ruin our castle. Kaylen is helping him. I go out with dream to find decorations. And sapnap and Karl are actually building it.

Soon we finish it and us boys go out to find good seashells for Kaylen, as a "gift"

We leave her alone but still where we can see her.

After we find the shells we go back to her. It was the sun was now setting and Kaylen packed up with the help of Karl and bright the stuff to the car. She put on her shoes, sweats, and quackitys hoodie. She sat in the sand and we watched the sunset together. After we decided to go eat at sonic.

A/N
Sorry I haven't been putting authors notes but I just don't know what to put. Also how do we feel that the last stream on the dsmp is on Monday??? Im so sad abt it!! Anywayssss I love you all, make sure to eat something, drink something!