19

TW: SA, ARGUING

It's been about a month since they have left. It way quieter now- who am I kidding it's the same.

Today I'm going to the mall because my outfits are getting boring. I'm going by myself.

I get to the mall and start shopping around. I have a couple of bags, I notice a guy following me around. I go into a big store hoping their was lots of people in it, but with my luck it was empty. I go to the back of the store and he follows. He starts to make conversation and I talk back not wanting him to get mad at me.

I smile as I talk to try an hid how scared I was, he pins to a wall and starts kissing me.

Dream POV:

We decide to surprise Kaylen at the mall because we know how much she hates being alone.

We see her go into a big store and we go in. A man is following her. They start talking and she is laughing.

"Who is he?" George asks

We shrug and start walking towards her trying to be as quiet as possible. Then we stop in our tracks because he kisses her.

Alex gets so mad so he storms over there and pulls him off of her. She looks so guilty.

"Kaylen what the fuck is wrong with you? You cheated on us? I can't believe you! I thought you loved us. I felt so left out of this relationship without you. You made me feel like I belonged and you do this shit! I'm not gonna speak for all of us but between me and you" quackity pauses scanning her eyes as they start to tear up. "We're done." He storms away.

Karl and sapnap runs after him.

"Kaylen I can't believe you. We are all done with you. I think you'll have enough money to live on your own now." I look at her as a tear falls down her cheek. It hurts me to see her like this but it's her fault. I think for a bit "it all makes sense now. You were using us. Wow Kaylen. Real nice" and with that I walk away.

George looks at her. He looks like when someone is told something and their heart sinks and they don't know what to believe.

"Georgie?" She says as her voice cracks. I gave it my all to not go and comfort her. George shakes his head and grabs my hand and we walk off to find the others.

I call Karl and ask him where they are and they say the car so me and George head over their. Luckily the mall wasn't crowded. As soon as we walk out of the mall. George starts bawling.

"I love her so much but I can't anymore" he tells me. I bring him closer to me and once we reach the car I wipe his tears with my thumb and hold his face. I hug him letting him cry into my chest for a moment. Then pull away and kiss him on his forehead. I open his door and he gets in.

I go into the driver's seat and look to Karl who is in the passenger seat. He looks completely broken. I try my best to not cry to be strong for my boys and let them know it's gonna be ok. I put my hand on his thigh and look in the rear view mirror and see sapnap calming down both quackity who was crying mostly with angry tears and George who is completely broken. Sapnap is like me and trying to be strong.

The car is filled with muffed crys. I look over at Karl one more time as he wipes a tear off his cheek. I squeeze his thigh letting him know it's gonna be ok. He grabs my hand and i start rubbing circles with my thumb.

I take a deep breath and start the car.

...

Once we got home Quackity immediately went to his room and closed the door, wanting to be alone.

The the other three went in one bed together snuggling up to each other. I made sure we all had the rest of the week clear and went to be with quackity.

I opened the door and saw his red puffy eyes.

I lay down next to him and I pull his waist closer towards me. "You really feel left out?" I question him

"Yeah" he says softly

I grab his chin and pull it up so he looking at my eyes. "I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much and I'm so sorry if I've made you feel that way. I don't try to. I don't want to lose you ever ok?" I tell him

He weakly smiles "I forgive you" he says and kisses me. He snuggles up to my neck and falls asleep.

I grab my phone and put the brightness all the way down.

130112 sunset st

130112 sunset st.
It's paid for. Stay as long
As you'd like. Send me the
Cost of the food you eat.
Stay safe.

Thank you. But you don't
have to do that anymore .

Please Kaylen. It's safe.
Text we me when you get their

Ok. Bye I love you.

Sorry. Habit.

...

I close my phone and tears fall against my will. I take a deep breath, calming me down and fall asleep.

A/N:
~drama~ hehe I put a cute moment of dream and quackity because I need closure, even if it's fake. I miss them. Sorry to bring the mood down but yeah. Also I completely lied in one of my authors notes. I'm posting while being in school. Buttttt I have a test this week. How stupid is that. So close to the end of the year and a test. Anywaysss love you all. Stay safe, drink water, eat something, you are worth it. Byeeee<333