26

TW: arguing, mentions of sex

I wake up with a pounding headache. I cover my eyes shielding myself from the bright sun. I hear a small chuckle. And soon realized it's George.

"My head hurts" I complain

"Obviously dumbass" sapnap laughs at me.

I already feel like shit and I don't need sapnaps smart remarks.

I just ignore him and cuddle George's side. "Lemme get you pain medicine. I'll be back" George tells me, escaping my cuddling. I just close my eyes hoping it goes away.

"Come here" sapnap tells me. I shake my head no, still not feeling his smart response from earlier.

"Why not?" He pouts. He scoots closer to me and spoons me from the back. I turn around and hid my face from the blinding light.

"Why does it hurt so much" I ask. He shrugs.

"So what happened last night?" I ask him "did you see me drunk?" I add

"No" he tells me "well kinda you were sorta drunk when me and Karl left."

"You left me?"

"They were having sex" George informs me. "Which reminds me." George starts as he hands me water and give me the pills

"Uh oh, what did I do?" I ask embarrassed

"You kept insisting that we fucked for some reason and when I told you no you got mad because you claimed the reason was I thought you were a... actually, never mind." He stopped

"Wait no I wanna hear what happened" Sapnap complained.

"Remind me to never drink again" I tell them.

"Noo I wanna see you embarrass yourself" sapnap complained again

"You're mean" I say muffled as my head was in his neck. I was on top of him now and his arms were around me.

He scoffs and takes his hands off my back. I gasp and roll over to George. Our legs tangled my head in his arm. Him on his back and Me on my side. George sticks his tongue out at sapnap and kisses my forehead.

"Come back" he tells me

"No, she with me" George states

"Kaylen come back please" he says with a firm voice.

"Sapnap you literally let go of her, she made the smart decision coming to me" George argues getting possessive over me. Sapnap looked fuming. Him and dream is the most possessive over me, then Alex, then Karl, and george. When george or Karl got possessive was when they thought I was in any type of danger and they needed to protect me.

"Smart decision?" He questions him "what you think I would hurt her?" He says angrily

"No it's just you're being a dick today. It's her first time ever being drunk and you walk away and her first time being hungover, no knowing what it is and you're acting like he dumb for not knowing what happens" George shouts

"Oh my fucking god. It's not that deep. And I knew I could trust you with her. I mean you take care of her once and you think you know are better than all of us" sapnap yells back

I cover my ears.

"You were one of the first one to walk away from her. I stayed. I know how much she hates drinking and parties so I don't drink to make her feel safe. It's your fault she was even drunk in the first place. It was your idea to go out and she said no but you didn't care" George screams at him

I flinch at how loud they are arguing. I hate when people fight. My dad would always yell at me when I was younger so I hate it now. I get up with my glassy eyes and run out. It's my fault their fighting. Quackity, dream, and Karl walk in while I run out. Dream and Karl run after me while quackity stays to break it up.

Quavkity POV:

"See what you did!" George screamed the top of lungs

"Both of you did it!" I yelled to get their attention. They both look over with completely red faces.

"You know she hates yelling because of her past. And you two practically scream your lungs out. And you know she hung over. So it's both of your faults. I don't care what it was about or who's fault it was. You both have to apologize to her. But first each other." I tell them. They glare at each other. "Ok fine. Five minutes to cool off them come back in here. I'll be with Kaylen." I state and walk away.

"How are you amor?" I ask her as I walk into the other bedroom.

"She asleep" karl informed me. "She was having a panic attack but once we calmed her down she feel asleep." She was between dreams legs, her back on his thigh. And karl was leaning his head on dreams shoulder.

I nod and head back out to the other room and call them in. It hasn't been exactly five minutes but close enough I think.

"Sapnap,I'm sorry I thought I was better than you and you weren't a good boyfriend to her. You are a wonderful boyfriend to her and me. I love you." George apologized first.

"Gogy I'm sorry that I was acting like a dick at first. I just was mad how she didnt want to be with me. I know I get overprotective of her even when it's just you and I know I'm not always what she wants. You are a good boyfriend to both me and her. I love you so much baby" sapnap then apologize.

"Based on those apologies. You need to say sorry to Kaylen." I say

"How is she?" Sapnap asks

"She had a panic attack but she is asleep now. When she wakes up and if she even wants to talk to you then apologize." I tell them

...

Kaylen POV:

"Kaylen wakey, wakey" Karl kisses her awake "how are you feeling my love?"

"Normal"

"Do you wanna talk to George and sapnap?" He asks me

I didn't really want to but they are my boyfriends and I love them.

"I guess" I mumble

"Ok. Come in" she says

"Hey darling"

"Hey honey"

"Hi" I respond

"Look we are so sorry. We weren't thinking and we just got really possessive" George starts off

"We are on now and we really are sorry. I know I was being a dick and you have a choice between who you want to be with. Is there any chance you can forgive us?"  Sapnap finishes

Of course I forgive them.

"Idk...." I start off "promise to never fight like that again?"

"We promise" they both say

"Say I'm the best girlfriend ever and that you love me" I add

"Your the very best girlfriend in the entire world. I love you so much baby!" Sapnap says

"You are the best girlfriend I'm the entire universe! I love you more than anything darling" George also says

"Mmm.... Ok I forgive you" I giggle. They both trap me in a group hug, kissing me everywhere.

A/N:

I love you guys so much!!! If things are going not to good right now just please give it time, I promise it will get better. Please do not give up on me. As long as I'm alive, you will always have someone proud of you. Make sure to eat, drink water, and get enough sleep please. I love you to the moon and back!!