25

TW: drinking/drunk, mentions of sex.

"I don't know about that."

"C'mon Kaylen it's New Year's Eve. Please baby!" Sapnap asks me

"Kaylen please let's go out" quackity backs up sapnap

"Fine" I agree

...

It's about 8pm and I'm starting to get ready. I put this dress on as I wanna still look cute.

I put on lip gloss and a bit of highlighter

I put on lip gloss and a bit of highlighter. I put on heels and walk out.

"You look stunning as per usual darling." George tells me. I smile.

"Our Uber is here" dream tells us. There wasn't enough space for all of us so me, quackityKarl were on someone lap. Karl was on sapnaps, quackity on dreams, and I was on George's.

Once we arrive at the party we all get out. George stays by my side this time while the others leave to get drinks. I hate drinking as I said before. Karl comes back with sapnap. Both having drinks in their hands.

"Isn't it gross?" I ask them.

"Depends on what you get. You can't taste the alcohol in mine but in sapnaps it's strong." Karl explains

"Wanna taste them?" Sapnap offers I take sapnaps and try a sip. I make a face at how gross it is.

"Try mine" Karl tells me. I take a sip of his and it taste so good. It taste like a Shirley Temple.

"That's good. What is it?" I ask.

"White claw, a bit of vodka, and grenadine" he replies. I take a bigger sip this time.

Karl laughs "want me to make you one?"

"Yes please.".

He comes back with my drink and I drink it after that he lets me try to make it myself. I learn how to make it adding more and more vodka each time.

George's POV:

"Don't you think you've had enough to drink?" I ask Kaylen

"NoOpe" she replies

Karl and sapnap left to a bedroom, probably to have sex.

"Did you know I'm a virgin. I'm scared but I trust you guys. Sometimes I think about having it with you guys." She slurs her words. "Wanna have sex with me. You look so hot"

"You're not thinking straight darling." I respond. She hates drinking or alcohol in general. Normally she takes care of us. But recently I always am with her because she gets scared around drunk people because of her past. I'm not sure why she was drinking. But it's already. 11:12 pm.

"GEOOORGIE"

"Yes my love" I answered her

"Why don't you wanna have sex with me? Is it because you think I'm a whore from my past.?"

"No darling" I say tired of her acting like his. I don't know why she drunk but I want the old Kaylen back

"It is isn't it" she try's to storm off but she obviously isn't used to being drunk so she wobbles away.

I walk after her and she walks into each room hoping to find sapnap and Karl but instead finds quackity.

"Hi mi amor" he says when she walks up to him

"Alexxxx" she says

"She drunk." I tell him

"Am not" she fights back "and leave me alone. You're a meany"

"Meany?" Quackity asks

"I don't want to have sex with her" I explain

"How much did you have to drink amor?"

"Not enough"

"Honestly not much but I'm pretty sure today is the first time she ever had alcohol." I keep answering for her

He nods acknowledging my answer. We've all have drank before except her so we can drink more than her and not be drunk.

"I think ima take her home" I tell him

"Noooo. I don't wanna go home" she protests

I call an Uber and once it gets here I pick her up bridal style.

"No pleaseee. I wanna stay."

I don't listen to her.

"You smell good." She finally calms down and snuggles into my chest.

Even in the Uber she was cuddling with me. She fell asleep when we were almost home.

Once we got home I took off her dress and changed her into my t-shirt. I got micellar water and took off her makeup.

Then I laid her in bed and got a bucket next to her just in case she throws up when she is drunk. I lay next to her and reply to tweets. Once it hits 12. I kiss her "happy new years darling"  I whisper in her ear. She smiles still asleep and adjusts herself so she's on top of me with her head buried in my chest.