20

I make it to the air bnb and text clay that I made it safely. It was already late so I decide just to head to bed. It was fast as I have nothing. No clothes, no toothpaste, no toothbrush. Nothing. I'm planning on getting my stuff sooner than later.

I did even want to kiss him. He kissed me. Yes I see how it seems like I cheated but I didn't. I just miss them. Im overwhelmed with sadness. I just lost the boys who mean the entire world to me. Because I was harassed. They don't know that but it still hurts. But what hurts the most is knowing I hurt them. And them thinking I used them. I would never do that. I love them too much.

...

A couple days have past. I haven't been able to get out of bed ever since I got here. The only reason I got out of bed was to use the restroom or get the food that dream sent me.

I hear a knock on the door but I don't care enough to get it nor do I have the energy to get up and answer it. I also look so bad and smell horrible.

It doesn't stop after 5 minutes so I finally get up and open it. It's dream.

"Kaylen. Have you been taking care of yourself?" He asks me as he eyes soften looking at me.

I shake my head.

He pushed past me and walks in. He sees all the fast food bags on the counter. With all the seals still on.

"Have you been eating?" He looks at me.

"No" I whisper

"Kaylen it's been over a week!" He says "that not good for you. I'm worried about you"

It felt like just days ago I hurt my boys

"I'll be ok. You should get back to them." I open the door wider so he can leave

He gets half way through the door before turning back and walking back in the house.

"Nope. You are gonna eat" he tells me

"Im not hungry." It's true I wasn't

"I don't care." He sat down on the couch and waited for the food he ordered to arrive.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I tell him. He nods

I open the water and go inside. It feels good to finally take a shower.

I come out of the shower and see clean sweats and a hoodie waiting for me. I didn't even notice him come in.

I put it on and walk out and see the Chick-fil-A he ordered.

"Come eat"

I sit across from him and start eating.

"So why did you do it?" He asks me as his voice cracks

"I didn't" he looks at me with frustration "he was following me around and started talking to me. I was scared and didn't want to make him mad so I responded to him. Then he pushed me against a wall and kissed me. When quackity pulled him away I was so happy but then he started yelling at me for cheating. That's when the guy left and everything happened so fast. I wanted to tell you what happed but you already thought I was using you so you probably wouldn't have believed me. You probably don't believe me and that's fine. I just wanted to tell you. It's ok if you don't believe me"

"That's a lot to take in." He replied

"I know." I look up at him. I know my eyes are glassy. I just hurt my boys and I could never forgive myself for that.

A/N:
3 in one day! Just a little cliff hanger for you guys<33 anyways. Eat something, drink something, you are worth it. I love you all.