17

A/N: I swear I will finish the story but I am having a really hard time with the drama and writers block. If you want to see anything specific lmk.

"WAKE UP BIG D!!!" Tommy yells

"What the fuck Tommy" dream mumbles putting a pillow over his ears.

I start laughing at the sight.

"Did you wake her up nicely?" Dream asks.

"Yes of course" the child answered

"He poked me on the nose" I add "I would've been collateral damage"

"Anyways get up I wanna film a vlog and I need clout from you." Tommy tells dream and walks out

...

We went to a fair and it was so fun to be there with most of the dsmp. Of course there was fan interaction but me, dream, drista, and Callahan went away from the group to not be recognized. I was mostly with the girls. But obviously spend time with the others.

"I'm hungry" Tubbo states

"Same." Ranboo adds

"Ok let's go eat" Philz's says "whoever wants to eat come with me"

I don't go.

"Kaylen you're going" Karl drags me

"I'm not hungry" i plead

"You haven't eaten anything today. I don't care. Your gonna eat baby" he tells me

We get to the area and the people in our group is Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Philz's, momza, Nikki, bad, Karl and me.

"Ok so I got you a pizza slice. And a lemon aid" Karl tells me sitting down with the rest of us.

I smile at him.

"So Kaylen." Tommy starts off "Which one do you love the most?"

"I love them all the same" I tell him

"You're right dumb question. Which one has the biggest dic-"

"TOMMY" everyone yells at him.

"What- it's just a question" the child defends himself.

"For fuck sakes Tommy you can't go around asking that" Philz's scolds him

We finish up eating and meet the others at a ride.

It's the swing ride. The one that goes high in the air. Individual seats. However you could hold onto people to stay together.

I get on one of the chairs and lock myself in.
Dream decided to not come on it as he is afraid of heights.

Next to me is George and quackity.

In front of me is Karl and sapnap. The ride starts and goes up and staring spinning. I looked out admiring the lights of the fair. Hearing screams from the rides and laughter. How tiny the people looked from up here. I turn back and see drista taking a picture of me.

The ride stops and goes back down.

"That was fun!!!" Tommy yells

"You should've seen the beautiful view" I tell clay.

"I have a beautiful view right here. My gorgeous beautiful girlfriend" he smiles and grabs my hand.

I smile.

I quickly pull away as I hear girls whispering something about TommyInnit. That was me and dreams clue to leave as he didn't want to face reveal. We grabbed drista and Callahan and went a bit further from the others.

"Can't you just face reveal so we don't have to do this." Drista complained to dream

"How about no. Plus Kaylen and Callahan would also need to face reveal but they made it clear they don't wanna be on the internet like that. Plus they don't even know Kaylen exists and that we are dating." He explains "no offense princess"

A couple hours later we all get tired and leave. I fall asleep on the ride home.

Quackity POV:

Kaylen fell asleep in the car and she looks to peaceful to wake up. I carry her in and take off her jeans. I put on some of my sweats and on her. Hs already stole my Karl's hoodie at the fair so we were good on the top half of clothing.

As I'm getting situated in bed I remember she told me she never sleeps with a bra on because 1. It's not good for her
2. It's uncomfortable

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to get this out. I've been busy with trying to get my grade up. It is so hard to get a B+ up btw. I find it so stupid that my parents expect me to get all A. Anyways since summer is coming up I will be posting more but until June 8th this is all I can get out. I will try but I make no promises. Love you all. You guys matter. Drink water. Eat something, you deserve it. BYEEEE