10

A week ago since they asked me to be their girlfriend.

We got home a day ago.

It was a fun trip.

I love them so much but I'm scared my parents aren't going to feel the same about them.

Actually no. If I was dating one of them at different times they would love them. I hope

It was just they wouldn't approve of our relationship all together.

My parents are very old school. The woman takes care of the children and stays home while the man works. They had my life planned out for me.

I would go to school at Oxford. Then get married to Edward. He was the boy my parents dreamed of me marrying. Our parents had an agreement that we will marry each other.

My parents and his parents are both CEO's of companies. They said we are perfect for each other. I never liked him. For some reason he liked me a lot.

When I moved away from my family to live in Florida for my then boyfriend, they were fuming.

But they said it was my rebel stage and I'll get over it.

It's my dad birthday in 5 days and he is having a huge party per usual. He pays for plane ticket, hotel, food. I go every year for my dads and moms birthdays.

Even though I just got back from one trip I am taking another trip. This one will be dreadful though. Edward was all over me and would call me his wife. I hated it.

This year I decided to take a plus one. Even though my parents would get mad at me. I will take that risk.

"Ok. We have to figure out who is going with me, I can only take one for now" I tell my boys

"We will tell Siri to pick a number 1-5. So it's fair. I'm one, George it's two, Alex is three, sapnap is four, Karl you're five" clay told everyone

"Fair enough. Hey Siri, pick a number one through five." I ask my phone

"Five" it responds

"YESSS" Karl cheers

They rest of the boys groan and complain.

"Hey it was fair. Don't complain" I scold the "Oh we also had to leave at 2am in the morning."

"I'll start packing" Karl says getting up from the couch

"Shouldn't you start too?" George asks me while I play with his hair.

"I guess" I groan

"Come on. I'll help you" clay tells me and helps we get up.

...

"Ok which one?" I hold up two options. A floral dress and a white dress.

"Floral. You'd spill on the white one" Alex states. I smile at his response.

They all we're watching me pack. Karl stopped his packing to watch me.

"Sweater or no?" I keep asking questions just to hear them talk.

...

"Ok I'm done!" I say excitedly.

"Only after.....3 hours" nick checks the time

"Hey you didn't have to watch me" i defend myself

"Now watch me pack" Karl say excitedly

We all walk out of my room and into his closet

It only takes him one hour to pack as he was just going off my outfits .

We will be staying their for a week.

It was 6pm.

We all headed down the stairs.

They all sit on the couch. And I go to the kitchen to cook pasta.

I put the bow ties in the boiling water. And let it cook. Then I put the sauce in.

"Pasta's ready!" I yell from the kitchen

They all stumble into the kitchen and serve themselves pasta. They sat at the island

They talked about Minecraft. And up coming videos they were making.

We finished eating and got ready for bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" George asks me

"Sure." I reply and go back downstairs on the couch. George opens his arms for me. I sit next to him cuddling up to him.

He reclines the couch. And I shift to make my self more comfortable. His arm around me. Nick has is head in my lap.

"What movie Princess?" Clay asks me

"Mmmm. Flipped" I decide

He puts it on. And soon I fall asleep.

Im gonna miss them.