15

"THERE COMING. IN THREE HOURSSSS" Karl said excitedly.

Today the dream smp is coming over. We have enough rooms to fit them all. The boys are all excited. Me not so much. I mean yes I love them all. I've meet most of them on discord. However meeting them all for the first time is scary.

I had to still go to the store and get snacks. Maybe some food. They will be all staying for a month and a half. Maybe even more, who knows.

I kinda want to leave the house maybe go on a walk five minutes before they get here so they have alone time without me. We will see.

"Ok, Kaylen let's go to the store. We have to get food" quackity states

I nod and put on my shoes.

...

we arrive at the store and we get what we need. Karl texted the people coming and asked if they wanted anything specific, Tommy said coke and everyone else said they were fine with whatever we will buy.

I somehow find myself in front of the stuffed animals. I find myself looking at a teddy bear which had light brown fur and patches of darker fur shaped in hearts.

I guess Quackity realized which one I was eyeing cus he put it in the cart.

"are you sure?" i ask him "its 30 dollars. I can pay for it. I don't want you to waste your money on me"

"no. I'm paying. I don't care if it was 1,000 dollars I'd still pay for it. Money means nothing to me compared to you. And I'm never wasting my money if I spend it on you." He tells me

He pays and we walk out. We put the stuff in the trunk and once we get in I kiss him. He kisses me back and I break away to say thank you. He starts the car and drives back home making sure to put his hand on my thigh.

The other boys help carry the stuff in the house and put it in its respective places. The first group was arriving in 10 minutes. The first group consisted of Punz, Foolish, Tina, Hanna, Bad, Skeppy, ant, velvet, ponk, awsamdude.

Yes, I've met them when they talk to my boys but meeting them in person is different. I decide to go on a walk so they can have a bit of alone time before I am there and ruin it. I always go on walks to calm me down. It just helps me. I love having no where planned on going and just walking, observing nature.

I let karl know  i'm going on a walk, he knows I do this often and they trust me.

I leave the house and go to a lake near the park. I just observe how the grass moves when the wind blows, how the water moves slowly because of the ducks. Every little small thing that I would normally look past.

 Every little small thing that I would normally look past

Hey babe, they are here.
I know you are scared to
meet them, but trust me
they are very nice.

I'll start heading back,
just give me 5 more minutes

Ok I love you! Stay safe<33

I love you too!! See you soon<3

...

                                                                                                                  I get up after three minutes pass and start walking back. Its about a 13 minute walk. I finally make it and open the door.

"KAYLENNNN" Tina yells

"TINAAAAA" I yell back excitedly

The rest greet me

"Told you they'd like you" Karl wispers to me

I smile "It's still scary." I defend myself

"i know" he tells me and kisses my cheek.

Tommy, tubbo, wilbur, jack, philza, aimsey, ranboo, etc arrive tmorrow at 1 pm. I'm less scared now that I met the first group.

.

They all get situated in their rooms. In my room there is gonna be Drista, Lani, and itsalyssa.

Yes they are all coming. I'm glad too, I feel closer with them, I've met drista before and we joke around that I will marry her instead of her brother. Even though there is a semi big age gap between me and her aswell as Lani. They haven't met each other but i know they will get along. And Alyssa is coming with callahan, I've met them both before. Alyssa feels like my sister at this point. The reason everyone is coming is because they want to suprise their fans.

My boys are sleeping together in one room. I would be there too but I ditched them for the girls. Hanna is with tina and sleeve. In the room next to us. Its a smaller room. Also sleeve hasn't arrived but when she does she will be with them. The rest of the sleeping arrangements I don't know but they choose who they wanted as room mates.

A/N- I finally got this out. I am so sad that the DSMP ended. Like I knew It would effect me badly but damn I didn't think this bad. I was crying so much that day. I've been in fandom since 2020 and it hurts so much to see that it is over especially that Technoblade isn't here o7. Alsooo I know alyssa isn't apart of the dsmp anymore but I just wanted to add her mainly cus I miss her and she deserves to be added. That's all for now! Eat something, Drink water, I'm proud of you guys for being here, doesn't matter what you did today I'm proud you got up today and I love you all<3333 ALSOOO I JUST REALIZED THAT THE TEXTING IS MESSED UP. I'm sorry I was wringing on a computer.