𖥻 03

a few days later.

"see you, kae," you say goodbye to your friend and walk out of the school building.

today is a beautiful summer day, the sky is free of clouds and the sun is shining.

the only thing that bothers you a little is that you have to walk home alone because seishiro has detention - otherwise, he would have taken you home with him and you wouldn't have had to walk in this heat.

suddenly a car honks behind you, but you don't feel addressed. there are hardly any more students in the parking lot, but who could possibly be referring to you?

you're really not that popular.

a loud engine howls and the noise gets closer and closer, until a sports car drives up next to you at walking speed and makes no sign of wanting to go faster.

confused and a bit scared, you stop, in case you have to run back to school to see if the car is going to continue or if it really is going to pull up next to you.

a queasy feeling spreads through your stomach as the car comes to a stop, and you stop as well. you look at the car again, but can't see who is sitting in it through the window.

nevertheless, the car looks incredibly familiar to you, you just can't remember who it's from. the window goes down and a person with black hair and sunglasses appears. your

breath stops, you didn't expect to ever see him again.

"so, why are you running away from me?"

"what do you want from me?" you ask him hesitantly and look around the area to avoid looking into his beautiful eyes, which almost drive you out of your mind.

besides, this situation is so unbelievably uncomfortable for you, especially since his gaze is so intense and almost burns on your skin.

the skimpy skirt of your school uniform doesn't help you at this moment either.

"who says i want something from you?" he teases you.

perplexed, you stand there, not knowing the answer to his question, but what you do know is that he's a self-absorbed asshole.

you look at him before you turn around and just keep walking, really don't have the nerve to keep talking to him, especially since you only know his name and he hit you the last time you saw each other.

"hey hey, wait a minute! that was a joke!" he laughs and drives behind you again until he's with his window right next to your running person and stares at you again.

you just try to ignore him, but that's easier said than done. "okay, what do you want, because i really don't feel like you following me around in your car and bothering me after a hard day at school? " you nag and stop again, which he does the same.

rin seems surprised that you are so annoyed by his presence; otherwise he is begged to give someone his attention.

shouldn't you consider yourself lucky or honored?

"i wanted to come to you to apologize," he sighs, running a hand through his face. he doesn't want to show that he's uncomfortable with the whole thing.

you, on the other hand, start to smile and are happy that he apologized to you. your heart beats fast in your chest and an unusual tingling sensation spreads through your belly.

"actually, it's your fault for running in between us, but we'll just ignore that," he laughs, so your smile immediately falls.

but the more he laughs, the harder it becomes for you to keep your serious face. "what's that face for? come on, get in. i'll drive you home."

everyone would now label you as naive and stupid, because you are actually sitting in his car right now. he is driving much too fast and in a completely different direction, not your home.

"rin, where are you going?" you ask him nervously, turning down the music, which he has turned up loud. you hate loud noises, they always make you nervous and since you're already nervous, it makes you even more.

you're really starting to panic because you're riding with a guy you don't know, who's going somewhere you don't know and he's going way too fast - not to mention that he does illegal car racing in his spare time.

"relax, babe. i want to show you something." he looks over at you for a moment and has to grin at your appearance.

casually he lets his left arm hang out of the open window, the other one skillfully holds the steering wheel. he has prepared the t-shirt he is wearing in such a way that the sleeves are pinned up and it becomes a kind of muscle shirt.

you don't even notice how you look at his arms, which are quite muscular and he always tenses them when he drives around a curve or holds the steering wheel a little tighter.

rin's gaze slides to yours, he licks his lips and in the next moment he puts his other arm, which was hanging out of the window before, to the steering wheel and his other hand finds itself on your thigh.

his touch feels new and unfamiliar, but incredibly good. you feel a small part of you screaming for more, and it gets bigger and bigger as time goes on, the higher rin's hand travels.

"fuck it," he suddenly says, driving onto a country road with hardly any traffic and stopping at the side of the road.

confused you look at him, before his lips collide with yours and his tongue licks over your lower lip.

you had imagined your first kiss much differently, softer and sweeter and not so stormy and fast. you don't really know what you're doing, but you open your lips a little bit and allow him to enter.

rin's hands wrap around you and with a jerk you are sitting on his lap. your back is a little pressed against the steering wheel, but this is just about the last thing on your mind. his hands travel down your sides and his lips kiss their way from your jaw to your neck, where he very quickly finds your spot, eliciting a small gasp from you.

"hmm, look at you.. innocent, naive girl y/n is making out with an illegal racer in his car" he murmurs in your ear, making you whimper.

you know it may be wrong and rin is not a good guy, but at that moment, for the first time, you don't care.