𖥻 04

rin's kisses on your neck drive you crazy, his touches burn on your skin.

whatever it is supposed to be between you - you don't know anything about him, except for obvious things, like that he drives illegal car races, but nothing more.

he's a stranger, so to speak, and as long as that's the case, you don't want to go any further.

at this realization, your hands place themselves jerkily on his chest, pushing him back so that he pauses in his movements. confused, he looks at you, but not a single word escapes your lips.

rin puts his hands back on your thighs, but recoils as you climb off his lap and back onto the passenger seat.

"what's wrong with you now?" he asks, confused, turning slightly in your direction. his left arm is on the steering wheel, his right hand is on the center console.

exhaling deeply you notice light beads of sweat on his forehead and his black hair suggest exactly what you've done and you certainly don't look any better,

"that was a mistake, a huge mistake" you say, holding your hands in front of your face.

you feel like crying, because in retrospect you really don't know what you want or what is right or wrong.

"a mistake? tsk, you liked it and so did i. what's the reason? was i too rough, did i hurt you or did i touch you somewhere you didn't want me to?" he puts his hand carefully on your knee, not daring to go higher because he doesn't want to push you.

if you weren't in these awkward situations, you would find it cute how he reacts. but now you don't think about your words and just say something that you don't even feel that way.

"i don't even know you. before you should do something like that, you should get to know each other. how am i supposed to know you're a good guy? but from what i know, you're not and you've probably made out with thousands of girls in here."

rin as well as you are shocked by your words.

you are actually a person who doesn't have any prejudices, because it has happened to you too many times. everybody has prejudices about you. people think that you are an arrogant, know-it-all, rich brat who only studies in her free time and doesn't look for friends because they have too low a standing. but that's not true and now you are the one who says that rin is a bad guy, even though you can't know it.

"why did you even get into my car if i'm such a bad company? i should have known you were a spoiled little princess," he laughs spitefully, really disappointed inside at your words.

he may race cars, he may smoke, and he may has some illegal shit going on, but does that really make him a bad person?

shocked and visibly irritated, you look at him. the fire in your eyes is back and there's nothing left of the nervous girl who couldn't get a word in edgewise, let alone utter a sentence without stuttering.

rin has already started the car, but before he drives off, you throw open the door and get out. with a loud bang, you slam it shut again before you start walking. you don't have a clue where you are and in which direction it goes back to the city, but anything is better than driving with him in his car.

you hear an engine roar behind you before you see the familiar car driving up next to you. it's like before, he's driving at a walking pace next to you with the passenger side window rolled down so he can watch you and also talk to you.

at first he really wanted to let you go, but he didn't have the heart to. you could get lost, get into trouble or worse.

"get in, babe. it's several hours on foot back to the city, and it's dark and dangerous by then," he calls out and picks up speed a bit as you also start to walk faster.

you try to ignore his words, not to believe him, but he's right, even if you hate to admit it. all of a sudden you come to a stop, get into the car without words, without even giving him a glance.

a few minutes pass, during which it was silent most of the time, the way seems long to you and you don't seem to be getting the slightest bit closer to the city, rather the exact opposite.

the sun is already low in the sky, in an hour it would start to set. your stomach growls and your eyes get heavier and heavier. you're hungry and tired and have no idea where rin actually wants to go with you, until he stops at a parking lot and you can see the illuminated building of a diner in tokyo in american style.