Chapter 9

Dylan's Pov

It's been a week since Justin's last visit here on set.
Everything was as it is before Justin was here , except for the fact that Selena and Tyler are constantly yelling at each other before and after takes. Always the same argument constantly ,'why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend' or 'I can't believe you didn't you're dating Justin' and it's getting to the part where it's just annoying . I'm just sick of this ! I can't deal with the arguments  anymore.

"Guys !" I yelled trying to get them to shut up.

"What ?!" They both snapped their heads at me.

"Shut up ! You guys been doing this for a week and guess what nobody cares !" I couldn't help but snap at them I mean they're pissing everyone off with their constant bickering.

"Shut up !" They both yelled at me. As I rolled my eyes.

"When you're sister is hiding something from you it's pretty hard not to get mad at ! Especially when it's a boyfriend ! You know you could have at least warned me !What happened to family don't keep secrets ?!" Tyler accused.

"Shut up Tyler ! I don't give a shit about what you think ! I'm not a kid anymore I don't need you telling me who to date and who not to ! I'm 20 for goodness sake ! Maybe if you weren't so overprotective I would have told your things ! " Selena yelled , and stormed off.

"Don't just walk away from me like that !" As he yanked on to Selena's arm. "I called mom , and she said since you're here you're MY responsibility ! If you get hurt or anything it'll be my fault !"

"Well it's not YOUR fault if I get hurt myself !" Selena retorted.

"Guys stop ! You guys are acting like children ! Just please please please forgive each other !!!" I whined , I couldn't stand this anymore I have to put an end to this.

"Not until she apologies and breaks up with him !" He pointed his finger at Selena and her eyes were burning in fury.

"Yeah sure , over my dead body ! " She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

" Selena !" I scolded. "Apologize and try to be considerate to your brother !Tyler's just looking out for you , and Tyler , dude you can't control her life so don't tell her to break up with her boyfriend and leave her alone ! Both apologize now!" I getting pissed off myself by just listening to them so I needed them to end it . I just wanted some peace and quiet , and as much as I didn't wanted Selena and Justin together its not right for Tyler to break them apart . I mean what if it was actually true love ?

"No !" They both yelled.

I know this trick always works so I walked up to Selena and gave her my best puppy dog face . Ha ! This was the one thing no one can resists.

"She rolled her eyes at and finally gave in. "Fine ! I'm sorry. Sorry that I'm not breaking up with Justin and that I can find a boyfriend while you can't find a girlfriend !" Selena snickered , Tyler sent a deathly glared at Selena.

"Selena !" I glared

"Fine ! I'm sorry but I'm still not breaking up with Justin. " She didn't look sorry by the way she was saying it but a apology was still a apology.

"Fine I'm sorry too." Tyler said in defeat.

"Good now that this is over please just shut up."

They both stuck out their tongues and walked back onto set.

🎥🎥🎥🎥 On set 🎥🎥🎥🎥

"Let's starts now shall we ?" Jeff said while taking a glance at Selena and Tyler .

They both nodded at the same time while I glared at Tyler giving him the don't-do-anything-stupid look.

🎥🎥🎥 - After Set - 🎥🎥🎥

I think today was one of the most nicest day on set , considering Tyler and Selena's finally shut up we got through takes a lot quicker, and the set was a lot my quieter. So I thought that maybe after this we can all go hang out.

"Hey guys !" As I ran up to catch up with them. "I was wondering if you guys wanna hang out ?"

"Sure !" I knew Tyler would agree I mean we're best friends we really couldn't say no to each other.

"Selena ?" I was really hoping that Selena would come , during these past few days we haven't really talked or did anything , apart from today. Ever since Justin's back from his tour she's been with him non stop and maybe a little bit distant lately . Not that I'm complaining or anything I mean he is her boyfriend but , I just thought that since we're friends we can sorta hangout together.

"I can't I'm spending today with Justin" Selena said with a apologetic look.

"Really Sel , you spend everyday with Justin every since he's been back. You barely spend with anyone else but him."I stated.

"But -"

"No buts little sis ! You're spending the rest of the day with us and that's final ! Man , I'm starting to wonder how he deals with being with him 24/7. " Tyler took charge as he said that.

"Fine ! But if Justin breaks up with me its your fault !!!" Selena complained. I thought it was cute that Selena would think blowing him off one day will make him break up with her.

"Stop overreacting Sel. " I reassured her " he's head over heels for you" and with that she walked away to call him. Within a couple of minutes she came back.

"He said he was busy anyways so whatever." She said while hanging up her phone.

Tyler scoffed.

"So we're we going ?" Selena said completely ignoring Tyler.

"IHOP !" Tyler screamed. I knew that was Tyler go to place since we always go there when we're hungry. (A/N I don't know if he actually likes IHop so let's just pretend)

"Let's go !!! " Selena screamed as she ran to the car. As I walked behind her.

I walked to my car as Selena went to Tyler's car since they carpooled this morning.

I hopped into the car and follow Tyler's car as we drove to IHOP

_________________________
Qotd: Dylena or Jelena ?
Idk I mean I'm both. I love Dylan and I think he's super cute with Selena but like Justin tho... I can't tell who I ship more :/
Anyways this is my first chapter with over 1000 words :)
Ilysm !! - xoxo Sarah
Twitter: ItsSarahYang
Next Update : Sunday
Or
4 likes
Also I would love for you guys to send me some covers of this fanfic and maybe I'll make I'll use it :)
Like !
Comment !
Follow !