Battle for Vaultris

Special region (Vaultris)

High above the skies in the city of Vaultris F-22s and F-35s fired their payloads of precision guided munitions towards military barracks,command post and defenses to soften the enemy before JSDF and americans forces take it to reduce causalities.

Pieces of saderan soldiers lay scattered across the city as they are being blown up.

The F-22s and F-35s soon left the area.

Olsera and Rojoll soon flew in to do their part.

Olsera and Rojoll soon blasted their heat vision on their unsuspecting foes beams of solar energy consumed entire army formations.

Rojoll and Olsera with their X ray vision can see into the ground where most of the defenders are hiding at, underground bunkers not like it is going to do them any good at all.

"They are hiding in underground bunkers!"Olsera shouted at Rojoll

"I know they are hiding in underground bunkers but it is not going to do them any good."Rojoll said

Rojoll soon blasted his heat vision with a greater intensity at where some of the underground bunkers were located at.His blast of heat vision went through the ground and into the underground bunker,burning everyone alive inside Rojoll can hear their screams with his super hearing.

Olsera blasted her heat vision at the goblins trying to charge her,the wave of goblins is reduced to ashes.She soon sees an underground bunker with her x ray vision so she blasted her heat vision at it,the blast of heat vision burned through the earth and easily struck the underground bunker.

Myuute is not having a great time as she is forced back into the imperial army due to her ability to use wind magic she thought that after the hell in Italica and Alnus hill they would have let her go but they forced her to fight against the otherworlders and the angels of death which is suicidal.

The imperial army changed tactics by hiding in underground bunkers throughout the city built in a hurry.It is thought that the otherworlders and the angels of death can't deal with it unless in hand to hand combat.How wrong they were.The angels of death blasted their fire from their eyes which is so intense is just pierce through the ground and into the bunkers.The fire burning everyone in those unfortunate bunkers.

Myuute has already collapsed several underground bunkers with her wind magic to prevent the fire from burning everyone in fell swoop.

Now there is panic in the ranks of the defenders many of them wants to go out of underground bunkers to fight the otherworlders.

Many imperial soldier shouted

"We are sitting ducks here!"

"I am not going to die hiding in a hole in the earth!"

"Let me out!"

"Incoming!"

A blast of heat vision came in through the ceiling of the underground bunker those caught in the way are reduced to nothing.

"Wind shield!"Myuute shouted to shield herself from the flames.

The blast of heat vision ignited the wood holding the bunker which soon began to collapse.

Myuute used up most of her mana shielding herself from the heat.

Myuute saw an escape hatch not far away from her position.Gritting her teeth she ran for the entrance climbing the stairs leading up to the surface.

If she is going to die she is going die while seeing the sky not dying in some hole in the ground.

Rojoll is blasting his heat vision at the buildings housing the imperial troops killing dozens if not hundreds.