Battle for Theseus

Special region (Theseus)

Having learnt from the battle of Osirion of large masses of rotting flesh bursting through the ground it is decided that the kryptonians fly towards the city first to try to get the masses of rotting flesh deep within the city to come into the open so it can be targeted by air strikes as the JSDF and the americans don't want to damage the city that much.

Rojoll and Olsera flew at mach 10 easily reaching the city of Theseus in seconds.

The imperial army begin fire arrows at them but thankfully none of them are magical causing the arrows to just bounce off their invulnerable bodies.

"Hey Rojoll I think for this city you will take care of undead and dark races while I take care of the imperial army."Olsera said

"Fine by me."Rojoll said

"To battle!"Olsera shouted

The two kryptonians flew in opposite directions to fulfill their missions.

Rojoll immediately scans the city for any masses of undead and dark races.He found it in the city centre in which he is going to make one hell of an entrance.

"Thoooooommmmm!"

Rojoll landed in the city centre with immense force and speed creating a crater in the process.Those undead and dark races near the crater are immediately killed,their body disintegrated in chunks of flesh spewing in all directions.

Rojoll hovered over the 50m diameter crater he has created.

"Bring me the head of the angel of death!"An elite ogre shouted as his points his mace at Rojoll.

Undead and dark races rushed towards Rojoll with murderous intent.

Rojoll ready his spear and flew towards the mass of enemies.

Rojoll just flew above the heads of his enemy as he placed his spear metal edge on the neck level of his enemy.The results are devastating as Rojoll flew at mach 1 while doing this.

Rojoll spear metal edge soon begins to cut the undead and dark races apart with ease due to the speed he is flying.Rojoll is now like a lawnmower mowing grass but he is mowing down undead and dark races.Rojoll quickly cleared an entire street clean of dark races and undead,heads were being decapitated in great numbers.

"Send in the bloaters and devastators!"The elite ogre shouted

Out of the corner of Rojoll eyes he can see mutiple bloaters and devastators converging on his position.

Immediately he knew that he needs lots of heat to take down those things and without hesitation he activated his heat vision and blast it at the enemy.

Rojoll heat vision struck the bloaters instantly turning them to ash.The worms inside those bloaters also died as well.For the devastators are more resilient to his heat vision so he had to increase the might of his heat vision in order to get the job done.

The devastators are destroyed by Rojoll heat vision despite their incredible size.No trace of them remains.

Rojoll willed off his heat vision to survey the damage caused.

"Get me more undead and orcs here!"The elite ogre shouted

More undead and orcs filled Rojoll vision.

"Those things just never learn."Rojoll said while hovering over the corpses of his enemies all headless while some of them have been turned to ash.

Rojoll eyes lit up with heat vision and blast it at the approaching undead and orcs incinerating swaths of them.

"Curses!"The elite ogre shouted as he begin to chant some magic to a pendant.