8 months later

Earth

8 months later

8 months have passed with Rojoll and Olsera doing humanitarian efforts all over the earth, their critics still find some way to criticize them.Even the tiniest fault is criticized by multiple influential media whose sole goal is to ruin the kryptonains image.The kryptonains couldn't believe that the media could be so malicious, purposely creating a narrative to design to destroy them mentally.The Chinese media has spun many narratives about Rojoll and Olsera for example one narrative they spun is that since the kryptonians are the most powerful beings on the planet they should be perfect with no flaws.

This led to many people agreeing that godlike beings should be perfect and have no flaws.

This does not help that billionaires in  authoritarian countries are forced to parrot the nation state media narrative under the threat of imprisonment it didn't matter if a fire was extinguished or a child was saved from death; Rojoll and Olsera was crucified, scorned with utter derision by those with true political power.

To add fuel to the fire there is a significant portion of humanity that hates Rojoll and Olsera for their power,their ability that others did not possess, they were jealous of it.

All of this caused Rojoll and Olsera to be mired in controversy after controversy thus unable to participate in any military operations in the special region.

This is what the Chinese government wants as Beijing wants the kryptonains to be out of the picture in the special region so their rebels led by Diabo against the new government of Sadera can have a higher chance to succeed.

The Western media sided with the kryptonians tried to debunk the falsehoods being spread but like the saying goes fear sells.

One other narrative the Chinese media would spun is the portrayal that the kryptonains one day will just snap and burn everything for example the Chinese media also portrays the kryptonians as mentally unstable beings with the powers of a god that can snap at any moment and the state run media also portrays the kryptonians as not doing enough to solve the world ills.

The kryptonains are also being blamed for property damage for example a recent fire broke out in Canada the kryptonains put the fire out immediately but the Chinese media portrayed the kryptonians as basically letting the fire to start first so they can be famous.

The most successful narrative the Chinese media has spun throughout the last eight months is that the kryptonians are causing religious extremism to rise due to the growing numbers of the church of Krypton.

Rojoll and Olsera suddenly became the world punching bag for all of the world ills.Natural disasters caused the deaths of many?The kryptonains are to blame.Someone died to a robbery?Why the kryptonains did not arrive on time to stop it?

The third recon team and Ryan squad saw this happening to their kryptonian friends and they felt extremely angry at the ones in position of political power who pin all of the world ills on the kryptonians.

The third recon team and Ryan squad saw some of the media portrayed Rojoll and Olsera as Satan incarnate, one who sought to exterminate the human race this made them feel absolute disgust at who portrayed the kryptonians as the devil incarnate, Rojoll and Olsera are not the devil incarnate considering they literally fought the forces of hell!

Itami and Ryan tried to cheer the kryptonains up but they can see that the kryptonians are growing more and more distant.They are talking less than before.

"Look if any of you need to talk I will be here.I am sure the world will see through the fears."Ryan said

"Yea I hope so."Rojoll and Olsera said in a dead tone.