Defense

Special region(JSDF Alnus hill base)

"Sir it seems that an army of 100000 strong is getting closer to our forces there and they seems to be carrying large mirrors along with them."Akira Yanagida stated to general Kōichirō Hazama.

"What do you mean mirrors?"General Kōichirō Hazama questioned

Akira Yanagida then showed the general footage captured by a drone which shows a 100000 strong imperial army carrying what seems to be giant mirrors along with them.

"Notify our kryptonians allies now tell them to attack this enemy force."General Kōichirō Hazama replied

"Yes sir."Akira Yanagida replied as he went to fulfill the general orders.

Special region(Near the Eastern shoreline of the strait of Dumas)

"This must be where the dumas mountain range are!There is no doubt about it!But how in the name of the gods did it become a strait!"Legate Joros exclaimed

Legate Joros began to feel some unease so he decided to send someone to find out more about the enemy so he decided to use some of the dars under his command.

"Kucy!I want you to shape shift into a bird and spy on the enemy I want to know what is going on before I go in to battle!"Legate Joros exclaimed

"Yes sir!"Kucy said as she shape shifts into a bird to spy on the enemy.

Special region(Strait of Dumas)

Currently Rojoll and Olsera are literally doing the heavy lifting in building a bridge big enough for the US and JSDF forces to pass through.Rojoll is seen hauling huge pillars for the foundation of the bridge.Olsera is seen using her heat vision to cut huge stone formation into adequate pillar foundations for the bridge as specified by the mermaids.

"Are you sure that we should be just be using just stone for our bridges shouldn't we use tougher materials?"Olsera questioned

"Oh don't worry about that.We mermaids normally uses magic to enhance the durability of our structures."Elyria said

"Magic.How does magic even work anyway?Even with my yellow sun powered kryptonian brain I still can't comprehend how it works."Olsera thought to herself.

Once Olsera finished cutting the stone formation into shape with her heat vision she briefly flew away from it letting the mermaids do their magic.

The mermaids begin to chant some magic which caused the pillars to glow with symbols before fading away.

"Rojoll!"Elyria shouted

Rojoll soon flew upwards Elyria and listened to the instructions Elyria has to say.After finishing listening to what Elyria said Rojoll picked up the pillars with his hands and placed the pillars in according to Elyria specifications.

"Rojoll and Olsera!You two got an important mission from high command!"Itami shouted from the shoreline.

Rojoll and Olsera flew back to the shoreline.

Unbeknownst to the kryptonians they are being spied on by Kucy who has taken on the form of a bird.

Special region(Western shoreline of the strait of Dumas)

"The bridges that are being built now have to wait as we got a 100000 strong force that is getting closer and closer to our position high command wants you two to deal with it."Itami stated

"Got it."Rojoll and Olsera replied

Special region(Near the Eastern shoreline of the strait of Dumas)

Kucy returned with back to legate Joros to report on what happened.