Enemies in the Shadows

Earth(War torn African country)

Desert

Rojoll fist connected once more on the general face sending him flying up into the sky.

The general is sent flying 200m up into the sky then the general begins to fall back to the desert sands.

'Kraacccccck!'

Before the general can fall back to the desert sands Rojoll unleashed a uppercut on the general stomach sending him even higher.

'Krack!'

'krack!'

'Kroooooooom!'

Every punch from Rojoll sent the general flying even higher into the sky.

"I want to get down back to the surface!"The general shouted

"Oh you want to get down well I will send you down!"Rojoll shouted as he unleashed a huge kick to the general back.

'Krooooooooooooooom!'

So powerful were this kick that it produced hurricane force winds for several dozens kilometers in all directions but due to the remoteness of this place there are no civilians here just rebel soldiers and UN forces.

'Thoooooooooom!"

The general crashed back into the surface like a shooting star creating a 100m wide 30m deep crater.

Rojoll hover over the crater to check if the general is still alive.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"The general shouted as  bursts of flame erupted from his mouth.

"I thought all the crazy stuff in the special region would stay there but i was wrong."Rojoll said

The general leaped towards Rojoll but  he dodge it easily and sent a punch towards the back sending the general flying for 2 kilometers.

Rojoll took off after the general in supersonic speed and ready another punch.

"Kraacccccck!"

Rojoll delivered another punch at the general stomach which sent the crashing towards the desert floor once more.

Several of the scales are knocked off.

"That's it!I am not going to fight you I am going to use my newfound power to crush the UN forces!"The general ran towards the humanitarian corridor to help his soldiers to overpower the UN forces.

Rojoll took off after the general to stop him however the general has a trick up his sleeve as he turned around and unleashed his fire breath at Rojoll which immediately dodge the attack fearing that it is magical.This is all it is needed for Rojoll to lose track of the general.

Rojoll immediately heads for the humanitarian corridor for fear that the general may be going there.

Humanitarian corridor

"Open fire kill the UN forces!"One rebel soldier shouted

"For the general!"Another rebel soldier shouted

"Don't let the rebels win!"A UN soldier shouted

"Hold the line!We are going to make it!"Another UN soldier shouted

Olsera with her super speed quickly caught every single bullet fired by the rebels and with heat vision melted the guns of the rebels.

The rebels immediately put up their hands up surrender after seeing what happened to their guns put down their guns.

The UN forces in the area quickly secured the place.

"Thank you ma'am for saving us.What happened to the enemy general it seems that he turned into a demon."The leader of the UN forces here said