Sadera failed counter at the city of Vaultris

Special region (City of Vaultris)

"Are you kidding me!We just come to the city to rest and we got attacked this is the worst day ever!"Takeo kurata shouted as a wave of arrows came flying down at the city.

"Stop bragging and fire your weapon!"Shino Kuribayashi shouted back

The skies are filled with countless demons riders.

"Me and Rojoll will take care of the flying demon riders!"Olsera shouted

"Got it!"The rest said

Rojoll and Olsera flew high into the sky breaking the sound barrier in the process.

Sar looked at the 2 kryptonians but his attention is focused on the female kryptonian as she is the one that killed his wife.

"I will try to lead some demons away from the city."Rojoll said

"Go, I will handle this Sar guy."Olsera said

Rojoll nodded and flew away many demons riding on fell beast followed Rojoll.

Sar stared at Olsera with absolute hatred.

"Lady do you know what you done during the battle of Loy you killed my wife!We were just married in this world!We were happy until you killed that happiness, you killed my wife so badly that only chunks of her remain.Tell me do you have any compassion you have killed!"Sar exclaimed as he gripped his mace tighter.

"War is war, your wife tried to stop me so she payed the price for that.A spear right through her body before I cast her out of the sky sending her crashing down to the unforgiven ground below.I am going to ask you this once surrender to my allies or be destroyed in something the likes of which you have never seen before."Olsera said coldly her hands tighten around her spear.

"You.....you just say that with such confidence you angel of death have no compassion.Ughhhhhh......my fellow demons riders attack! Crush that woman!"Sar shouted.

Olsera eyes lit up with heat vision and she blasted at the demon riders.She expanded the scope of her heat vision to the point that the entire sky around the city of Vaultris is completely red from heat vision.Where ever she turned her head is where the heat vision went burning the demon riders with her gaze.

The people below can fill the heat radiating down

Many demon riders did not even see it coming they were there one moment and the next they were gone.

The skies brightness increased to dreadful levels everyone just stopped for a moment as the power displayed shocked everyone even the kryptonians allies gazed in wonder of the blast of heat vision.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh......I won't die like this!I will avenge my wife!"Sar exclaimed through a magical shield he conjured up before Olsera blasted her heat vision.

Olsera blast of heat vision stopped.

"Still want to fight?"Olsera asked while spining her spear.

Sar looked at his fellow surroundings he just lost most of his riders all gone and he is left to a handful of riders.

"Sir we have to...... retreat that woman is way too powerful!I can sense sunlight in her body as if her body absorbs the sun energy and use it to produce a near endless source of energy!"One of the demon riders who survived exclaimed in fear.

"That is misinformation there is no way a being can be powered by the sun!I will have her head even if I have to send her to the sun to kill this witch!"Sar exclaimed

"I will have your head!Riders attack!"Sad shouted again

Demon riders approached Olsera with maneuvers that surprise her as these maneuvers are better than the Saderan empire riders.