Clash

Japan(Hokkaido)

Jackson stood up as he stretched himself and looked at the kryptonians hovering over him with their black capes flowing in the wind.

"Your warsuit is able to withstand some of our hits that is a remarkable piece of engineering but still you won't win against 2 kryptonians."Rojoll said

"Surrender and you will not get hurt."Olsera said

"I don't think so I am promised that if I can capture you 2 I would have the powers of a kryptonian."Jackson said as he charged up a punch.

Jackson unleashed his punches on Rojoll and when his punches connected with Rojoll face, Rojoll did not move at unfazed by the punches enhanced by the warsuit.

Rojoll only stared back at Jackson with his arms crossed and said"Are you done?Your punches ain't going to hurt me. You can punch me in this warsuit for the next thousand years and I won't even have a scratch."

"Tell us who send you to attack the gate in Ginza if you cooperate we can try to lessen your sentence."Olsera said

"No the path to godhood is always tough I will brave it all!"Jackson exclaimed

"Godhood?"Rojoll asked

"Yes godhood, kryptonians are basically gods due to their powers so extreme that no nation can match.I am promised if I can successfully capture the kryptonians I will be granted their godly powers."Jackson said

"You are not of sound mind."Olsera said

"Look just surrender and you will not get hurt."Rojoll pleaded

"I want your powers because I deserve to have those abilities.Life has been tough on me since I was a kid everyday is a struggle for survival once I have your powers I could solve my problems and the world problems.This makes me the best candidate to possess the powers of a kryptonian!"Jackson exclaimed

"Then I am sorry for what I am to unleash on you."Rojoll said as he clenched his fist.

"Same here looks like the hard way is needed."Olsera said she ready a punch for Jackson warsuit.

Rojoll and Olsera immediately speed blitzed towards Jackson at speeds beyond the reaction speed of the warsuit.When the kryptonians punches connected with Jackson warsuit it produced a shockwave that sheared off the peak of a mountain in Hokkaido.

Jackson is sent flying into the sky at several kilometers per second the surface is getting further and further away from him.Everytime he tries to fly towards the surface in his warsuit he will be punched again by the kryptonians sending him higher and higher into the sky he has no doubt he will be in space soon.

Jackson M134 minigun roared to life as it begin to aim at the kryptonians ready to pepper the aliens with it's 7.62 rounds.The M134 minigun fired 2000-6000 rounds per minute at the kryptonians and to Jackson horror the bullets did nothing to the kryptonains as was if the bullets is just paper hitting a metal wall.

Rojoll delivered a strong uppercut to the warsuit sending the warsuit flying even higher.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzt!"

Olsera blasted her heat vision on the m134 minigun on the warsuit melting it instantly turning it into a molten mass of metal.

Jackson delivered frantic punches at the kryptonians desperate to score a hit but many of those hits missed and those punches that connected deal no damage at all.

Desperate to find a way to get rid of the kryptonians attacking him Jackson immediately released a huge discharge from his warsuit which pushed the kryptonians away briefly.