Fury

Space

"You two are going to burn!"Goth communicated telepathically to the kryptonians.

"You two are demon food!"Tigre communicated telepathically to the kryptonains

Both demons charge at Rojoll and Olsera with the intent to kill them.

Rojoll took off towards Goth while Olsera took off towards Tigre.

Every single one of their clash produced enough force to shatter moons.

The fight soon spirals out of control as both sides begin to throw pieces of  shattered moons at each other.

Goth use his sword to hit a 5km big moon fragment towards Rojoll.

Rojoll simply used his spear and swung it at the speed of light shattering the 5km fragment to billions of pieces.

Goth flew right in front of him and raised up his flaming sword brimming with energy which he then brought it down on Rojoll.

Rojoll raised up his spear to meet the attack.

When both weapons met it released a fiery shockwave so large that turn all the moon fragments of the gas giant to dust.

Rojoll countered blasting his heat vision into the face of Goth but the demon king is simply too durable but the heat vision did push Goth all the way into a gas giant.

Rojoll simply took off in the direction of the demon king.

Gas Giant

Rojoll blitzed through the atmosphere at close to the speed of light as he aims his spearhead towards Goth but the demon king reacted by countering Rojoll move with his sword.

"Clang!'

Both weapons clashed releasing huge amount of energy that it can been seen from orbit.

Goth is sent through the planet until he was on the other side of the planet

Rojoll is not far behind giving Goth no quarter in battle.

The gas giant orbit are being altered by this show of force.

Space

Rojoll and Goth are now back in space after crashing through a gas giant.

The two fighters continued to clash with unrivaled vigor not a single side is backing down.

Goth one lucky sword strike managed to achieve a small graze near Rojoll at shoulder.

Rojoll in return gave a small graze on Goth face using his spear metal edge to cut the demon king face.

Goth smirked and points his flaming sword at Rojoll which begins to glow much brighter and suddenly a blast of energy erupted from it heading towards Rojoll.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzt!"

Rojoll unleashed his heat vision to counter Goth attack.

This soon became an intense energy struggle as both sides are not backing down

The energy struggle soon ended in a tie with no one winning it and thus Rojoll made his move as he flew straight towards Goth but the demon king blocked his attack.Rojoll did not back down as he began to fly faster than the speed of light bringing the fight to the sun so that Rojoll can fight in a much better environment.

Olsera blasts her heat vision at Tigre spider face distracting the demon captain for a moment.This short distraction allowed Olsera to get a critical hit.

"Swossssssh!"

Olsera spear moved faster than the speed of light and cut off another one of Tigre spider legs malice flowed out of the wound before evaporating away.