Battle for impero

Special region (City of Impero)

"Where is the enemy as we have lost 2 of the cities to the otherworlders and the angels of death.The only city standing between them and Rondel is the city of Impero."Legate Zog said as he slammed his hand on a table.

"The enemy could be licking their wounds as there is a rumor that grand mage Relin managed to knock one of the angels of death to its knees.Besides that you got a grand mage to defend this city too which is me. "Akillo said

"What is the evidence?"Zog asked

"We have none, just a rumor."Akillo

"Then we consider that as false I need concrete evidence of it."Zog said

"I have some great news."Akillo said

"What is it?"Zog asked

"The oprichnina have given us some new toys."Akillo said as he snaps his fingers

Suddenly a dark portal opened up and the reanimated corpse of Dushi walks out of it.

"What is wrong with that elf!There are worms and maggots all over the body!"Zog exclaimed

"Relax this is dark mage Alato latest experiment sent to us to help hold the line.He had been force fed many human sacrifices and through black magic turned into a formidable ally to have.He now has the strength of mutiple armies with this we will win the war.He is growing stronger as we speak the mass of rotten flesh underneath the city increases his might every second."Akillo said

"This better work we in the imperial army have sacrifice much to win this war."Zog said

High in the skies of the city Rojoll and Olsera soar through the clouds like a shooting star both of them has decided they are going to raise the entire city to the ground to ensure everything is dead.

"Ready?"Olsera asked

"Yes I am."Rojoll said

Rojoll and Olsera eyes lit up with heat vision and they unleashed their might on the city.

Rojoll and Olsera expanded the scope of their heat vision to the point where it covers the entire city.The temperature of the heat vision reaches ten of thousands of degrees celsius.

Everyone in the city did not even know what is coming suddenly the entire sky lit up the brightness of a thousand suns.

Entire buildings, streets and underground bunkers were all consumed by the kryptonians heat vision instantly unrivaled heat that can only be match by a star is unleashed upon the city of Impero.

The fields surrounding the city of Impero burned for miles even not in direct contact with the heat vision.

Many mages tried to cast magical shields to protect themselves and their fellow soldiers from the heat vision but the power of the kryptonians heat vision is simply too much to endure as their magical shields cracked almost instantly did not even last a second.

The legions of the imperial army,mages,undead and dark races station in the city perished like straws all were swept away like shriveled leaves before a burning wind.It was a massacre.

The force of the heat vision laid waste to the entire defensive garrison of the city.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhhhhbb!"Grand mage Akillo exclaimed as he casted an magical shield to protect himself from the blast of heat vision that has consumed the entire city.

Undead elf Dushi also did the same but with less effort due to the amount of human sacrifices he has been given.

The heat vision vaporizes the city and in turn easily vaporizes through the grounds of the city which now begins to vaporize the mass of rotten flesh hidden underneath the city.