Epilogue

Earth

After the insurgency in the special region is quickly subdued those who are responsible are quickly brought to justice.

Many of those who trained the insurgents and the ones who gave the pill to them are charged then send to prison.

Through UN forces testimonies it is concluded that the kryptonains did not cause any civilian death and Kahina is basically telling a lie though deeper inspection as her family is alive living a life of luxury from the money she got from Wilson.She was sentence to prison for falsely accusing the kryptonains of a crime but new information soon came out that Wilson blackmailed her to do her job so her prison sentence is reduced to 1 year.

Senator Helena apologized to the kryptonains for what she had done she hoped that Rojoll and Olsera could forgive her.

Wilson,Yuri and Wong are sentenced to life imprisonment due to their experimentation on human beings.

The North Korean political prisoners are sent to South Korea where they are automatically given South Korean citizenship.

China's reputation amongst the world fell terribly it will take years for them to rebuild their image.Many high ranking political officials and generals are forced to resign from their post.

Pina government are forced to go through a round of stringent checks to ensure that insurgency will never happen again.

All those who ate the pills are not allowed to be buried but burnt to prevent anything else from happening this prevented Pina from burying her brother Diabo.

Many imperial generals,officers,troops and pro war senators are also sent to life imprisonment for war crimes.

Most of the world no longer treats Rojoll and Olsera as their punching bag in the world as everyone realized that they have been duped by propaganda. However there are still some of humanity that views Rojoll and Olsera with contempt and hatred

Most of the funders of the organization 'For humanity' are found out and quickly brought to justice

Although there are some funders of the organization 'For humanity' still at large they know their time is limited as the kryptonians are hunting them down with extreme efficiency.

Third recon team and Ryan squad are awarded with lot's of medals.

Rojoll and Olsera are also awarded with medals by both the US military and the JSDF.

Lily and Lara the siren have chose to stay in the special region.

Tyuule have chosen to stay in the special region too.

In surprising news NASA scientists in the special region have discovered where earth is from the night sky of Falmart.

NASA scientists on earth have pin pointed where Falmart is.According to the scientist the Falmart solar system is around 600 light years away from earth.

US and Japanese scientists found out that the gate in Ginza will one day close based on a unique radiation that is harmless which is detected in the gate itself which is getting weaker over time according to scientists the gate will close in 100 years.This caused many in the scientific community to find ways to stabilize the gate so far no results.This has caused scientists to ask the kryptonains to act as lines of communications between the two planets by flying hundreds of light years should the gate close earlier than expected.Rojoll and Olsera said that they will think about it as yes they could fly faster than light but they have never flew such long distances before.

Japan(Hokkaido)

3 months later

Sapporo

Winter had now set in, as the residents of Sapporo went about their daily lives. The large city, though no where as big as Tokyo, was still a major economic center within Japan and as a result, almost two million people chose make their home here, despite the cold weather the region was known for. It was a city where many moved to start a new life and this could not be anymore true for the two residents who recently moved there.