CHAPTER:-4

"Leave me alone, i said leave me let me go Jeon jungkook where is my sister, asshole". Namjoon yelled when he get threw, while he was cuffed by handcuffs.

Jungkook looked at him, smiling he still can't believe he got the man after all of this. "You know, i like my man they are all cuffed like this". He smiled and clicked a picture of namjoon.

"You will never get what you want, let me go". Namjoon tried to sit up but he was to afraid to do anything, his act of being brave was stumbling now.

Jungkook looked at him, than drove the car to his place locking the younger boy in his own luxurious room "Stay here, I'll update you about your sisters conditions".

"Jeon jungkook, let me go". Namjoon cried he wanted to go see his sister, he is in the fault whatever happened to her. He just wanted a happy life now, he is stuck with the mafia.

Almost 2 weeks passed, there is nothing joon know about his sister. Jungkook came lots of time, but whenever he asked about i- jun jungkook changed the topic. Jungkook tried to his way with namjoon, and last time he stabbed the mafia man with fork now he is chained by him. No food, no water even he can't see because a black cloth hiding his face jungkook was trying to punish him. Even he harshed him sexually and mentally.
Namjoon stopped making any noises because of pain, he stopped complaining about anything he just want to meet his sister, one last time.

"Tiger, you know today i got big deal and that deal is the biggest deal ever i got". Jungkook sighed in relief, he is too happy because of the deal. "You know the big mafia, a real tiger Min Yoongi i- i signed deal with him". He removed the cloth from joon's face, then washed his face waking him up. "He is really dangerous, even Russians can't handle him. Last time i almost got killed by him". He said and took joon's clothes of pulling him into bathroom, he started to clean him with cold water.
"He is on totally another level, no body can compete him. Even i am on no. 1 place he is in another level of danger". Kook said smiling, joon didn't said anything he looked at jungkook's eyes a glint of fear in it.

"M- my s- sister, w- where i- is she?". Joon asked pushing kook away from him.

"She is dead—". Jungkook said and started to chuckle loudly.

Namjoon was glaring at him, he was finding any lie beneath his laughing. "N- no, tell me truth you motherfucker—, tell me truth where the fuck is my sister". Namjoon yelled he kicked kook's stomach hardly enough to make him spit blood.

"Still has power to beat me, huh? Tiger you are right she is not dead, she ran away a week ago, that rat—". Jungkook said standing up on his feet, he took in room joon by grabbing his hair he pushed him on bed.

Namjoon was shocked, jungkook throw piece of paper on joon's face. "What? She ran away—".

"Yes, she ran away from hospital. My man tried to find her but failed, i thought she will come back to you but look what she leaved in hospital before running away". Jungkook said, he wipped his blood on lips with his sleeves, scoffing he sat on the sofa.

Suddenly namjoon started to laugh loudly, like he is some maniac "S- she r- ran away, w- what a r- relief i am so happy. Then there nothing to bind me here, with you". Jungkook stood up at his comment, with angry eyes he slapped joon.

"You can't run away from here—, you are mine. I'll never let you run away". Jungkook smiled, when joon started coughing loudly, a line of Saliva came out from his mouth.

Namjoon smiled even everything hurts, he is happy now his sister is safe somewhere. "Who said I'll run away from here? No, no Jeon jungkook, i have nothing now think carefully—". He smiled and sit on the bed putting his leg on kook's crotch and rubbing it.

"Come in, put all the dangerous tools out the room if i saw a single scratch on him, I'll kill you all". Jungkook yelled, he knows how much joon hates this he will clearly kill himself because now nothing is binding him to live in this world.

Namjoon smiled at man when he bowed front kook and glared at him. "How many days, you can hold me here? I'll be gone tomorrow evening".

"No, it won't be happen this soon". Jungkook leaved the room, his anger are out of his hand. He has to meet Min Yoongi tomorrow at the purpose deal.

Namjoon layed down putting his hands under his head "It's good to see him like that, jun- ah be safe oppa will find you soon". He sighed changing his position it's so many days he didn't sleep on the bed, he going to take some sleep than he will think what to do next about this.

"Call Jeon, i want to see what deal he have for me—".

"B- but he is fraud, and even he will cheat we will never he is too good in this". Mr. M said calmly, jungkook will try to fool them once again, last his man helped yoongi to find the culprit but jungkook is more mature and intelligent now. He got all type of experience in his experiments.

Yoongi hissed, when blade he was cleaning cut his finger "We will see, but for now call him for the meeting at afternoon in the mansion front of my brothers". He split his skin on finger more, blood run down from his wrist licking it clean. He throw the blade on the wall.

"Hm...ok, sir". Mr. M leaved the room after bowing down.

A voice echoed in the black room
"Hello~ hyung i saw boy really cool maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago, would you like to meet him?".

"If he will not pass out after looking at me after 10 minutes, of course, why not?". Yoongi said igniting his cigar.

"Hyung~ don't be sad i told you, i will find your soulmate, beside that how is old man doing on his vacation?—".

"Quite good maybe, let's have dinner tonight—". He puffed out the smoke in air, sitting on big rolling chair.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

No votes no comments, I'll not update the book for sure.

_Arya_