CHAPTER:-6

Jungkook was ready to leave his mansion so was namjoon, he was prepared to die or live whatever option god gave him. Even tho, jungkook knew namjoon will do something his mind was else where, the call he got an hour ago was getting in his nerves not only that but the person who talk him like a that.

As jungkook passed namjoon's room where he was sleeping door open, he saw how comfortable he looked maybe when he come from there he can taste the guy forcefully or without force. It will be nice if namjoon says yes to him, he will not hurt him any more they will make love daily and have fun and all but that guy is stubborn.

"Tiger see you soon, after this I'll be one step behind of min yoongi to become a mafia king". Jungkook said leaning on the frame, he saw namjoon rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

Namjoon stretch his hands and legs then his look at the male front of his room door with smrik."So you will be second, you know i was number one bartender and i deserve number one should I go to min yoongi?" Again provoke the man who was front of him.

"What—, what is your problem? I always think maybe you will submit today but no, why making your life hell". Jungkook was mad already because of the fucking phone call, but now it namjoon making him insane.

Namjoon rolled his eyes with sigh appointed on two bodyguards beside the door.
"Maybe hell is my place beside that, are you leaving me with this small fries". He Smile when they  came inside and started to glare at him.

"Small fries? Mind your language slut—, we are better than you". Bodyguard yelled after jungkook leave the room, he pointed middle finger to namjoon leaving him alone, they lock the door from outside.

Namjoon shouted."See you never jungkook—".

"My pleasure to meet you, sir how are you? This is for you, ah! Small baby Hoseok is here too". Jungkook bowed with respect front of yoongi who wasn't facing him, but looking at some files.

Taehyung said sarcastically, ke kissed hoseok on lips and sat beside him."Haha! Luring my brother with wine, wow, i didn't know you are still same what we say A dog's tail is never straight".

"Ya, but working behind the wall is better than you jumped in a field, even I'm dog, I'm not coward". Jungkook sighed trying his anger, he forcefully smiled at him and sat on front of them.

Mr. M said loudly, he put a red and yellow file front of jungkook, yoongi still wasn't facing them.
"Boss is still here, please don't say unnecessary things here and here's the deal's paper with our condition". He put the pen and a recorder so jungkook can't betray them again.

"Hm... This is our, with our condition—". Jungkook gave them his file, while he read the conditions of Mins.

A phone call heard by them, which got silent by jungkook with small "sorry" but again it started to ring loudly, when jungkook tried to decline it but unfortunately he tap on wrong icon and answered the phone.
With some rustle a voice came scared with panting.

"Boss— hello! Boss the guy,  bartender ate some meds and his heart isn't beating, I- i t- think H- he is d- dead I- i called doctor but t- they aren't H- here yet—". One of his bodyguard said, they are alot of movement was happening in background maybe it's not like a treath.

Jungkook yelled standing up he throw the chair behind him eyes angry red. "What the fuck— TIGER I'm coming now, keep him alive, I'm sorry— but i have to go now". Looking his surroundings, he slowly spoked again.

"No, you can't sign it first hear all the statement Mr. Jeon, if you go now you will loose the contract for real this time". Mr. M said he wanted to complete all the works now and beside it's best chance to get revenge from jungkook not let him go when he wants.

"I— i, fuck ok, let me give a phone call then". Jungkook said tapping on phone.

Hoseok saw lots pic of namjoon, his table was full every movement was captured in the piece of paper. "Tiger?huh, found you the mafia who kidnapped was non another than Jeon jungkook hahaha!". He laughed when he saw joon's pic in ryan underwear sitting in sofa.

"This the guy you choosen for brother, he seems naive to me". Taehyung snatched the pic, looking at skinny boy he looked much younger than his brother or any one here.

Hoseok said pulling the boy on his lap, the younger boy rolled his eyes when he saw lots of pics.
"He isn't, meet him then you will know he is coming in 10 minutes". He look at his wrist watch, and kissed taehyung's cheeks smiling.

"Ya sure but how did he get here, he was with Jeon guy—". Taehyung mumbled when hoseok leaved alone in the room to welcome joon.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Hehehe! He is coming to meet.

_Arya_