CHAPTER:-22

Taehyung sipped the coffee, while watching the foreigner man moving their stuff on his laptop the room service came knocking on the door. And taehyung looked at the time 2 a.m, he packed his stuff throwing it in the hidden place behind the bushes. Putting some random shirt with buttoning it, he opened the door with fake sleepy face.

"How can I help? I didn't call the home service yet this time—, fuck what are you even doing?" Taehyung pushed the waiter running away from their he looked around for the men he came with but none of them were there. "Shit too late, ok hear me carefully hoseok. Their is no one inside our organisation are bugs, the foreigners are doing all of that— out only us but with others too". He put the recording pen inside pen holder, while looking here and there he ran outside the hotel back yard with wearing slippers and or his expensive clothes it's same. He has to change his clothes before getting kidnap by them, well that was the plan from start.

Taehyung change his route all the men was searching, he saw them digging grave for still alive people other side, a man killed the woman shoving a shovel in her skull."Ok, tae change of plan you are not getting kidnapped now. It's too scary hoseok, jimin fuck— bro". He tried to be calm but he failed running way their and vomiting all the food he had, after seeing the blood bath.He reached his room, their was none but before enter that someone came talking.

"The boy is vanished no one is here—, I think he get away from us". The foreigner talked, looking here and there taehyung took a chance and hide under the buffet, covering himself table cloth.

The other one said his Korean was good too good, like he is the native of Korea."It can't be possible, he is min yoongi's brother without any evidence or information he will not leave the place search for him". Teahyung just listen them without moving.

Foreigner said, he get inside the room following other two who met him at the door of room.
"The hotel is all empty, there is no one alive beside him it will be easy to find him—". He sat on the couch while someone put the camera front of him.

"Carry that thing— and call the big boss". The Korean guy, who taehyung think is Korean carries the buffet with him, he pushed that in the dark corner, while taehyung crawl from there to sit inside the recycle dustbin.

"Everything good Jacky, everything should be good i want Korea in my hands within this year you get that". The voice echoed through the walls, taehyung listen carefully he was also a foreigner.

Jacky asked rubbing his neck, he was scared and also nervous to see how beautiful the male was along with a beautiful woman sitting beside him."Yes sir, drainer is distributed by our people to every drug dealers and chemist". He gulped when the man chuckled loudly."But what type of drug it is? If I can ask—".

"It's for sharp mind, too increase stamina, too increase strength physically and mentally—". The man hummed, saying it loudly he  stroke the hair of the woman.
"But one pill will drain your brain for week and think you took it daily what it will make". He laughed again it was not in funny rather he was happy ruining the people from Korea.

The Korean man laughed along with him."Alive human zombies without any brains, wow you are awesome boss".

"And for that i need three people Jeon jungkook, Kim Taehyung and K *beep, do the work properly". He said lastly disconnecting the call, the people of his smiled bigger after looking at their bank account full of money.

*No, no i didn't hear the last name what are they trying— why, why they aren't someone i know who- who can be be— he need that Jeon too what can Jeon and I can do that they wants us*. Taehyung's sweatdrop he panicked trying to get out from the dustbin, but it locked somehow maybe because of movement.