CHAPTER:-21

"Seems like you having fun with my princess, jimin— don't try to steal him, your boyfriends will chew him down". Yoongi laughed Pulling joon from jimin's body, joon was sleeping on jimin's  body. While he was wrapped in jimin's arms so he don't fall.

Jimin eyes opened after hearing a horse and heavy voice, he stood up when he didn't felt joon him and saw him sleeping comfortably. "I- I'm sorry we are talking and fall a sleep, btw taehyung- ssi didn't connected us yet". He showed yoongi cctv of the house and gps on car.

"Oh! What about RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) it's working. Right? Call Hoseok for me". Yoongi asked, he caressed joon's cheeks. He smiled when he started to purr because of his touch, he saw jimin coming back with hoseok.

Hoseok sighed hundredth time, he yelled with frustration because he couldn't find taehyung or anything about him.
"I- i really don't know where he is ? I also didn't get to know where he is going, he just rushed out". He hugged jimin, who rolled his eyes but didn't said anything as he likes the affection.

"What about his laptop? Wait little bit more hoseok I know how you feel, just little bit more we will find him along with bug". Yoongi said shrugging, he kissed sleeping joon who shifted rubbing his eyes trying woke up but is too sleepy.

Hoseok yelled he can't take this anymore, he pulled jimin behind him so yoongi will not harm and pointed the gun on him."You still thinking about bug more than taehyung, ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? Min yoongi ".

"What? You knew that now, stop talking like you are normal, you more crazy aren't you excited to kill the bastard too". Yoongi closed his eyes leaning on joon's  plumpy ass it was too soft and it made him felt like heaven.

Hoseok was angry not because yoongi isn't giving a damn about taehyung but on something else.
"I maybe or not getting insane but you are the craziest man i ever seen, if something happens to taehyung I'll not be this loyal to you". The gun pointed namjoon, smriking he saw jimin glaring at him but like he will step on yoongi's nerve to irritate him it's fun.

"And I'm scared Jung Hoseok my loyal dog—, if he knows you will die before meeting my brother". Yoongi doesn't want new drama, and if joon knows about it he will definitely make him do all the works he doesn't want.

Hoseok smiled, when he said and yoongi's eyes shot open pulling his on gun at him."I'll see what will you do after your precious princess will be gone someday".

"OUT THE LANE AREN'T YOU— FUCK I'm done with this let's get some drink, he will be fine". Yoongi put the gun aside so did hoseok, because of there fight joon was up and jimin was rolling his eyes. Fucking stupid was word came from jimin and joon's mouth.

The fight was serious and it didn't looked like that, but one shot they both will die or kill eachother for sure."Ya sure if something happens to him, I'm gonna destroy the shit out of them".

"Is this a way to concern about someone you love— bloody mafias". Namjoon smacked hoseok's head, grabbing yoongi's drink and throwing it crusing he leaved them along with jimin.
"Jimin do you know where he is?". Now joon is more worried about him.

"I don't know—". Jimin said.

The outfit was outstanding, and the male looked beautiful smiling at the receptionist female who blushed when male give him more attention."Hello! Beautiful
My name— it's Ronnie, btw I want my room with my colleagues with them". He said pointing the males, in black formal suits.

"Ok sure sir, they took cheapest room what about you, sir?". The receptionist smiled, typing his name on the computer.

Ronnie, i mean taehyung said he wasn't here a while ago but the foreigner, he saw front of his territory in drug compartment.
"I- i want the VIP one but on the same floor, i want room service after every 15 minutes". His man also saw them when jungkook has joon, and they are coming to them it felt something big and wrong going to happen.

"Ok sir, thank you". She smiled.

The man followed him, asking about more."Sir are you sure? I mean they are dangerous, call us if you want anything". Taehyung isn't fool he knew he is not physically fit to fight so he carried some of his men.

"Hm...., I'll be fine". Taehyung shrugged going to his room.

"This is bullshit— why it's empty? Hey yoongi come out—, what now? I can't even go inside why?". Namjoon is front the VIP mall, which he declined to go but he is here along with jimin and Hoseok and of course yoongi.

Jimin pushed the bodyguard, revealing his and joon's identity.
"What's your problem? Are you trying joke with us— tigress must has to go inside it before he comes". Yoongi called his bodyguard to ask about the matter, not coming out from car.

"This is reserved for Jeon seokjin at the moment sir, we can't let him inside W- we are s- sorry". The manger said, looking at deadly eyes hoseok shuttering he mistook joon his something pushing him away from away.

Jimin angrily tried to punch the guy who pushed joon making him stumble on his feet, joon stopped him smiling along with others he doesn't want to make a scene."What? You know who are you saying that—, Namjoon what are you doing? He has to respect you".

"Jimin, we are mafias we don't need respect we need power to show them, so they respect us with fear of everything". Joon said he stood up on his feet waving at yoongi that he is fine, he can't come out from car not in board light because min yoongi face was still hidden from Korea.
"My God, i want to talk with seokjin— i want to see who the fuck is he?". He whispered, he heard about him alot from jungkook's guards and of course his so called loyal dogs.

"He is dangerous, he doesn't play with weapons or brains. He plays with hearts—". Jimin said with serious tone making joon laugh,  the line was so cheesy and it came out from serious face it was totally hilarious.

Namjoon stopped smiling when he saw jin, that day after Kwan scene jin met him in the bathroom saying some bullshit he will make him pay."Fantastic, you know i just learnt something from yoongi i should try it on him". He didn't tell anyone that, but surely he remembered his disgusting face.

"But he is too dangerous, he will harm you surely". Jimin said covering him.

Joon said patting on his shoulder making sure, to get his revenge he went towards jin smiling and waving."Are you afraid jimin? Don't be, because you are with me. I'm not someone like yoongi, hoseok and taehyung but I'm namjoon, he will beg on his knees till his knees bleed". He fake smiled so did jin, while yoongi smiled now he can show off his tigress to the organisation.

"Namjoon will complete the ritual, and will become this den's
mistress". Yoongi said smiling, the gang applause whistling and clapping, while joon was sitting on the couch with disgust.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Hello there! Comment or I'll come to your house on Christmas.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

_Arya_