CHAPTER:-17

"Oppa— I'm really sorry but if I stay here you will be in more danger, don't think about me just live your life. I don't wanna be your burden and I'll never want you to sacrifice this much for me, I hope you will not get mad at me. I will try not contact you in future, even if I die please oppa— live for me". I jun said putting pen aside, she saw bodyguards of jungkook roaming around.

Jumping from window which not so high, she thought maybe she will get caught and killed by Jeon jungkook or she can run away  both are great plan for her as she thought it will help his brother.
"Ok, i can do this oppa just be safe, oh! Letter". Walking sloppypily, she took alley way to get out from the hospital surroundings, looking at the house front here she panted ringing the bell. "Oppa this jun, namjoon's oppa sister please open the door, can you?". She yelled, wipping her tears.

"I- jun, what happened to you? Come in, where is joon? I couldn't find him even at your house, something wrong is happening right?".

"Oppa— let me borrow your money, joon oppa will give you back and if someone came and ask about me decline existence of us in your life".

"Jun what happened, tell me. And your legs are bleeding stay here, then go wherever you want please".

"No— and thank you for everything oppa". Jun took the bag from him, she smiled when yong iseul gave his shoe to her. Making her way to main road calling for taxi, Seoul to Ilsan it took her 20 to 23 minutes to go there looking around for a motel she found herself in abandoned alley feeling dizzy and her hazy eyes followed a shadow front of her.

Unknown person she can tell, talking in English with little bit German accent he isn't some Korean man. "Miss I- jun? Where is your brother? Welcome again, we are really waiting for you to come—".

"Who? Save me please— i don't know where is he? i rea- Ally don't kno-". Jun tried tried to stood up, on her legs which was trembling because how weak she was running away from hospital on state gave shock to her body.

The unknown person carried her carefully trying not to hurt her injuries or weak place."It's ok miss, we will find out about this sure you don't need be scared anymore".

"Hello, hello who the fuck is this? If you don't wanna say anything don't call me— fucker". Namjoon yelled he was already irritated and this call making it worse.

He put his phone on speaker throwing it on bed and he plopped down beside it, with irritated tsk~ "Kim namjoon you know where is your sister, Jung Hoseok doesn't have your sister". His widend, a loud noise came to him, something like crashing.

"Another one who wants my sister, leave her alone fuckers what you want from her". Namjoon does know that because he asked hoseok about her, and he declined as he is now member of this mafia group hoseok apologized getting on his knees and taehyung said he will find her as soon as possible.

It's not any human voice it's an AI or computerised. "Not her— it's you everyone wants but the thing is here, Jung Hoseok doesn't have your sister from start he doesn't know where is she". Namjoon doesn't said anything, he doesn't want to know this or that— he wants his sister, even yoongi doesn't have his sister he can't believe someone totally stranger as he heard "enemy is better than strangers".

"Oh! Ok, thank you I just needed to know that, i don't believe you but I still i want to know if she's ok". He said normally, with uninterested voice.

The voice was clear than before even it was computerised, joon felt a wave of shiver from that.
"I know you don't believe me, it's been 2 months you were with jungkook and now Min
yoongi— "You can't skip from me, I'll surely steal you from them Mr. Kim Namjoon".

"What you want from me?". Namjoon sat down on bed, he saw yoongi coming inside the room, glaring at him not just him but Kwan to and he was crawling.

The voice took some minutes to reply, yoongi wasn't patience one making his way to joon to snatch the phone."Nothing meet me— i can't come to you so you come to me and everything will be fine I need you to tell you that *beep *beep *beep".

"I'll try i can't just leave this place without getting killed by his man". After hearing what he said, joon prevented yoongi by putting his leg on his chest he put his phone in raised hand.

"Who is he?". Yoongi throw his phone, glaring at Kwan who got out of the room and jimin entered just get pulled out by hoseok so he don't interfere and get killed by yoongi. "It's their matter stay out baby". Hoseok said caressing his cheeks he kissed his lips.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, getting out bed before he put his foot on floor he thrown back to the bed yoongi. "I don't know, I need to go casino right now move
aside—". Yoongi hovered over him, grabbing joon's cheeks digging his nail on soft flesh of younger boy.

"I didn't gave you permission yet Kim namjoon, who was that fucker?". Yoongi whispered licking the blood on joon's cheeks, poor boy hissed because of sting feeling.

Yoongi was giving him chills, even joon knows yoongi will not kill him but a mafia's aren't reliable yoongi tried to kiss him but he turned his face aside pushing him, he spoke calmly.
"Aren't you listening that— i don't know him but he has my sister".

"So you are going to meet him, No you can't meet him— SIT BACK DON'T MOVE slap*".
The coloured eye mafia saw fear in younger's eyes and he smriking, he slapped him one more time.

Namjoon raged glaring at yoongi, red eyes and throbbing his cheeks. He didn't sat back pulling out the knife he scratched yoongi's face a blood drop on floor.  "Are you getting insane? Don't do that again, I'm not someone who will sit back". Namjoon's raged poured fuel in yoongi's anger and he snapped.

"You know what you forgot—, You forgot who is the hunter here?". Yoongi pulled out joon's leg binding it on bed board along with his leg he called his man, with whip and liquor.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Ok, i have really good suprise for you all wait for only 3 to 4 days I'll update soon.

Kim namjoon, who got kidnapped by hoseok

_Arya_