CHAPTER:-8

"Hey! Jungkook, leave my hand you are hurting me please jungkook PLEASE". Jungkook pulled jin to the upstairs when Kwan wasn't there, jin pushed kook on the floor he stroke his hand to get relieved from pain.

Jungkook wasn't mad at jin, he was angry at Kwan."Hurting you? Look at my face, what your old man did. And why did you came here without telling me". Kook huffed in anger sitting on the single couch with angry face.

"I heard you have a new boy toy so just came to see, who is he? Who can stand beside you". Jin said pouting, he sat on the front of kook spreading his leg, jin likes to dress up little feminine and which his highlights about his looks.

Jungkook sighed even tho he made his moves on jin because of his money and power he can't be cold to the only man who loves and is with him in all situations.
"I told you, never think like that you are my goddess no one can take your place, my love". Jungkook sat on the floor front of rubbing jin's feet.

"Goddess? Huh! I hear this always kook, but I have some proof this time, dad saw you". Jin relaxed a little bit, throwing a envelope on kook's face while he undone his shirts button.

Jungkook saw all pics, the pic of the day he met joon and that one also when he hurted his sister.
"It's pure bullshit, i took that bartender inside because of his fighting skills but he died". Kook throwed all the pictures on the floor and hovered over all most naked jin, caressing his waist he locked his lips on his man.

*Achoo *achoo ah..... What the fuck— i can't die in a peace, come on what did I ever do to you Hoseok". Namjoon said looking his surroundings he was chained without shirt on the iron chair while hoseok was front of him with smile.

Hoseok smiled bigger crossing his leg, signaled his man to undo  joon's chain."Tiger, you sure doesn't did anything to me but you know i like your personality like i always said". He then noded, everyone leaved the room beside one person who was sitting in dark along with hoseok.

"I can't do that, i told I'm not interested in men and beside what will you gain from all this". This wasn't first time hoseok asked him, if he can meet his friend or try understand him, but all the time joon said no.

Hoseok sighed he took a shirt from his man, giving to joon he sat back on his chair again.
"He is my friend and also my boyfriend's brother, i want to help him please— listen to me, first". Even tho, hoseok is mafia but he doesn't want to control a poor kid who is trying to survive in this cruel world alone.

"Ok, I'll but why the hell that old guy standing there and glaring at me, since 15 minutes". Namjoon pointed on the man, he felt chill all over his body when he saw him smriking at him.

Hoseok looked at behind to see taehyung glaring at him, he just leaved him just to meet joon.
"Don't mind him, he is not angry with you. I'm saying you just have to sit there for 15 minutes, looking at him". He looked at joon who was observing the surroundings carefully.

"Nothing else, then I can go back right? I want some money for that 15 minutes means 1.... 2.... 3..... 4.... 15 millions". Namjoon showed his fingers cutely titling his head and smiling with his extra sweet dimples.

Hoseok beamed, taehyung listened them carefully he saw joon and yes, hoseok was right about him. He surely will handle his wild brother."Ok done then, but if you see him and he liked you maybe this deal will be changed". Hoseok who saw taehyung smiling at joon, relaxed a little bit from his tension.

"Hoseok you were my vip customer in casino but, it doesn't mean I'll do whatever you say". Namjoon looked at him with serious eyes, even hoseok is different than jungkook they all are mafia and he can't trust them truly, he has to think about plan B if something bad happens.

Hoseok knows what joon was thinking indeed mafia aren't trustable but he needs joon and for that he will do whatever it takes. "I know where is your sister? I'll pay all money you want just do what i say, Namjoon". Hoseok wasn't some dumb who will joon but he is sure about joon is good for his best friend.

"Ok fine then, who is your boyfriend's brother tho? He is really scary that people faint after seeing him". Namjoon chuckled, this bullshit again he heard same rumour about someone he doesn't remember now but surely heard that.

Hoseok said loudly his voice echoed turning to exit he saw how paled joon looked, even Satan will tremble after hearing his friends name."Oh! He is Min Yoongi, you know very well and yes he is scary but if you see him in real you will die". He chuckled when heard joon yelled loudly.

"THE MIN FUCKING YOONGI, TELL MY SISTER TO GET READY FOR MY FUNERAL".

"Poor joon, doesn't know what's going happen with him?". Hoseok chuckled along with taehyung who was truly happy to see joon.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I know, i know I'm late but I have gift for you i will double update.

_Arya_