CHAPTER:-16

"And why will he listen to you? He will listen to me, and shoot you to the death whore". Kwan smriked, as jimin worked for him at least for now he will listen him as he was his master.

"What commotion happening here?". Jin came smiling looking at crowd, someone pulled him by waist taking him out from crowd.

Someone said blushing as jin is godess even he has partner no body can resist looking at pure beauty front of them."Tigress spilled the drink on Kwan by mistake he apologized but, the old man stubborn".

*Tigress huh? Giving him, more respect than dad*.  Jin glared while saying in it mind, trailing his hands on man's suit he said with beautiful smile."Is that so? These days old geezers thinks everything is against them".

Man said blushing he gulped his drink as jin looked at his father and the tigress."Ya, it was mistake and he is tigress kwan should go on his and beg for forgiveness". Jin face turn to look at the man, gritting his teeth anger he again smiled at him.

"What? What did you said? On his knees— Mr. Choi let's meet after party ok". Jin said in anger, he can't show his anger about tigress for his father. Kwan works under yoongi from years he worked for yoongi's father too, and he is the one who created the organisation called "Pearl" to supress Mins. Which is leaded by Jeon jungkook as he is the shield of Kwan face from everyone in mafia industry.

Jin came back from his thinking, when namjoon said loudly and sternly making jin more pissed.
"Can you not disrespect me, and call me with vulgar names si....". Namjoon stopped when Kwan mouthed him something really unbearable. "Sir i said I'm
sorry—say it one more time and he will shoot you". Snapping on Kwan in anger, he said that loudly and everyone gasped in the hall.

Kwan does destruction black opposite intelligence work, making not so calm and collected joon angry."What will you do whore, a sult like you swings their hips front of me— begging to get fucked".

"Shoot him on his legs jimin— haha! Swing my hips for you this ass of mine, can't even touched by Min Yoongi who begs me day and night". Namjoon saw him, yelling in pain rolling on the phone, and with a side eye someone looking at him with hate with revenge rage.

Kwan yelled in pain  everyone backed away from him, he got shooted by jimin, The snake of the biggest mafia brand "Ambush". A group of predators, who doesn't even spare his own men. "You— you motherfucker why did you shoot me?".

"Tigress is the superior of the house, not even yoongi disobey him do you want me to get killed by him, so i choose whats better for me". Jimin got away from Kwan's palm just like that smriking still pointing gun on him, he licked his lips and winked at jin.

Kwan just gazed joon up and down, with a unbelievable expression he tsked~ not giving any attention to the surrounding.
"Tigress? This bitch— this bartender is tigress how shameful is that?"

"Ya, Min Yoongi how dare you to call me while shooting someone because of you my drink spilled out and this soya bean faced
man— called me whore and sult". Namjoon pushed him aside glaring at yoongi he yelled loudly, everyone looked him with shock. Namjoon wasn't talking to anyone but the "Tiger". "This shit man has to beg on his knees rubbing his nose where I was standing, till don't touch me motherfucker".

Yoongi said, with pout he followed namjoon wherever he was going."Princess— it was unexpected".

"You broke the promise first, now I'll kill you and this shitty man too shoot him—". Namjoon yelled, a waiter gave him some tissue and joon glared at yoongi.

"Yes? Yes, tigress—". Jimin pointed his gun on yoongi.

"Don't fucking call me that, this cloth was given by tae hyung he probably will be disappointed on me". Namjoon whined getting upstairs, while jimin following him from behind they saw how yoongi going towards him like kicked puppy.

"Tae hyung?—". Yoongi and Hoseok said together looking at taehyung who hide behind his bodyguard with smrik. "listen to me, he didn't know you are my wife". Yoongi said lowly glaring at Kwan, who was actually pissed but pretend to look scared.

Namjoon stopped in middle of stairs glaring at yoongi, he pushed jimin on yoongi telling him to stay away. "So what? He can't call anybody that—, stop following me fucker". Namjoon was acting weird, he wasn't immature but it was too much with a suspicious frown taehyung came forward when his brother signaled him to follow joon. "And don't even touch me— jimin you come inside and min yoongi fuck you and fuck your subordinates and also fuck you Jung hoseok because of you its all happening".

"But what did I do? Sister in law, oh! Come on i don't think we can live here anymore he is angry". Hoseok wasn't aware what's happening as he was really sleepy because of two days mission killing Russians agent who betrayed them.

Taehyung yelled going to namjoon, he knocked at the door and got pulled by joon."On you and brother not me, joon can I come with you? Please, we bottoms has to support eachother".

"Who said I'm bottom?I'm not a bottom". Namjoon said, jimin was questioning himself if he took a good decision following namjoon.

Taehyung grabbed his dick sighing for some reason he thought maybe joon will be bigger but it's disappointment.
"With that dick of yours, you are bottom i know how big my bro is, he will fuck you till you black out". Party ended, joon was sleeping jimin and taehyung leaved him sleeping to meet yoongi and others.

"He got a call for someone but it's not from Korea— i think something big is coming". Taehyung sat on the chair typing, his room was dark just computer lights are showing his his handsome face with glasses.

Yoongi was sitting on the soda beside him, his head was leaned on sofa, leg was spread a man was sitting their begging. "Kwan what you want to say in the behalf of your behaviour to my princess—".

"I- i did because i didn't know him". Kwan said, it's not he was scared but if die here it will everything.

Jimin growled, pushing him with leg gritting his teeth he took advantage pulling Kwan face and slapping him hardly."You did that because you knew him, i should had to shoot you on your head".

"WHAT DID YOU SAID? DONT GET OUT OF YOUR LANE". Kwan yelled getting up, but kicked back on his chest with loud tud.

Yoongi was still leaned on the sofa's neck, hearing loud and clear voice his eyes widened with his horse voice he yelled, crashing the computer and taehyung sighed, pulling out his tab to hear the phone call.

"Shut the fuck up, he is getting that call again". Taehyung said loudly, he heard joon's voice loud and clear.

To be continued......
___________________________________

So someone asked how does namjoon looks, do you also want to know?

_Arya_