CHAPTER:-7

"What the fuck— i told you to keep your eye on him how he ate that front you". Jungkook yelled killing his one of guards, it didn't even made him feel something, anyways people call him demon.

A man said trembling, his hair stood on end, he was sweating alot in fear. "Sorry sir—, he said he wants to go to pee but we found him on floor". His last sentence was cutted by jungkook as he shot him bullet on his head.

"Go to hell call the doctors i didn't even tasted him yet, he can't die i waited long enough". Jungkook said namjoon was there on the floor not even moving, he can't loose to the lowly bartender he will ruin him if gets back in his life.

Doctors said, as the trembled front him."Sir, we tried but it's not working he is dead now we can't help him anymore". Jungkook again took out his gun pointing on them with evil smile.

"Such a— useless doctors you are". Jungkook laughed loudly.

Beauty, a beauty entered in room his glossy and thick lips his slender figure made everyone drool even they're not into boys this boy make anyone gay here.
"What's happening here? Why are you yelling, someone important died". He pulled gun from kook's hand who was shock little bit but he faked smiled on the boy.

"Not important j- just a- a b- bodyguard, you didn't call me before coming here H- honey". Jungkook throw the other guns, followed the boy into living room from bathroom like pet.

As boy sit on his throne like sofa putting his one leg on kook's chest so kook can remove his shoe, which he did while nodding. "Hm.. wanted to know if you are up for something and also i found out you got yourself a whore". He saw others men of jungkook followed inside, some were shock who are new and some were not because they know who is the boss here.

"W- who said that? It's all lie— how are you, come to me let me welcome you". Jungkook shaked his head as no, he kissed the boy lips and cheeks caressing his hair, as he bite down on boy's soft skin.

The boy saw doctors carrying joon's body outside the room along with two bodyguards who died because kook's anger. "Aa.. ha! Who is he? You seems so tensed and frustrated is this your whore you brought here from casino—". His eyes turned dark, grabbing kook's face he spat on him with small ~tsk.

"NO! It's not— *slap what the fuck? Don't forget your place slut". Jungkook tried to cover himself but the boy slapped him hard enough to leave a mark on him, he tried to slap him back but someone else slapped him. "Fuck—  *slap f- father? Why are you here?". He saw who was that, ya, Jeon jungkook isn't main boss of them he is just a pawn which his beloved son brought from streets and he made him Jeon jungkook the youngest mafia.

"How dare to call my son slut? Why I'm here? Huh! Hey you throw this rat in the river, I'm here because min yoongi cancelled our deal". The man who slapped is "Choi Kwan" and his son is "Choi seokjin". Jin loves kook and he brought him from streets, yes, jungkook is orphan, as the father of such a good kid Kwan made kook his next heir of his mafia gang after jin said he isn't going to do this if jungkook will not stand beside him. Kwan knows how filthy and I'll thinker is jungkook so he shared his will into jin and look, where jin is 55% and jungkook is 45% share holder along with all his dark businesses.

"Cancelled? No, why? He— god damit MIN YOONGI FUCKER, ah.... F- father? S- sir". Jungkook was shocked min yoongi cheated him, after making deal with him that fucker cheated it was best plan, jungkook was going to kill Kwan and sit on his position but that motherfucker ruined it. Jungkook planning was simple, date seokjin gain his trust with that he can make through to number one mafia position and then kill Kwan and jin but everything ruined because of yoongi like last time and this time, the ugly ass tiger is bastard.

Kwan looked deadly in his eyes kicking on kook's stomach, the younger boy stood on his knees, he cried out in pain. "Sir, believe me they cheated when i came we already sign the deal, how can they?S- sir—".

"Dad one more kick to my kook and i leave everything behind, I'll go somewhere with him only". Jin sheild kook, looking at his buries cheeks he huffed in anger.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but for now he needs to look pathetic front of jin because he is the only one can save him from Kwan "Son, that was really important deal we lost billions of money—".

"I know but if you kill him, you will again nothing give him a chance dad". Jin said, he pulled jungkook with him inside his room, while three doctors carried two bodyguards and joon outside from kook's mansion with smile.

"Sir, Kim namjoon will be there in just 30 minutes—".

"Mission complete, throw other two in river and for the third body i killed the doctor throw him along side them". The smiled, he carefully put namjoon inside the car and ignited the engine.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Hehe! Hello 👋🏻

_Arya_