CHAPTER:-5

"Yo~ hyung watcha'doing? Huh! Oh let me show you pic of the boy i saw in bar". Hoseok said he is boots were dirty with wet mud, he came with dirtying the western carpet and titles.

Yoongi looked at his friend without any smile anything he gave a glass of liquor to him.
"Hm.... I'll see it later first sit down and have some drink with me seok- ah".

"Naa I'm good actually i can't drink today taehyung will kill me if i do that". Hoseok said he drank the liquor and then spray some, mouth freshner in his mouth and on body.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, shaking his head he sat on this chair and saw hoseok putting photograph of the boy. "He is bossing you around, so what's the plan about Jeon, he is coming at evening".

"Look hyung, i don't care about this deal but if he betrayed you i will kill him, this time". Hoseok said he saw bule file draft papers of deal, without second game he throw that in dustbin."Old man called me, he will come after a month from Bali to here. He said this time he wants to see someone beside you". Hoseok said showing lots pictures of old sitting with hot girls under waterfall with big smile.

"Bullshit—, i don't know why the fuck he wants that, i did all work by my alone but now i have to find someone to share this". Yoongi was angry but their was no expression on his face, he doesn't smile, show smile or feel pain at all. He thinks it's bullshit to feel or show any expression and feelings to anyone.

Hoseok mumbled, not looking at yoongi."It was your fault tho". He searched for specific person, when didn't saw him, hoseok stood up with mad eyes. "where is he? Still working undercover
Hyung it doesn't matter if it's legal or not call him back before you regret". He yelled, but yoongi said nothing on the topic.

"Relax, he deserves it old man saw him there, he ran away cowardly even he wants to come back now I'll not let him". Yoongi stood up, looking at the pictures of old man. He doesn't know why his father wants someone beside him, and why everything is leading him to the bar boy.

*There is nowhere to go*. namjoon was happy to see jungkook being restless but he needed to run away from here, as jungkook was too scared that joon will harm himself to run away from here, he leaved joon to roam around the mansion with bodyguards. Namjoon isn't mafia and did anything like that, but his life isn't normal either.
He saw some tablets on the drawer, he passed beside it from there taking some tablets in his pockets and smiled.

"Tiger~ Min Yoongi called me, I'm going to meet him in the evening you think he will agree with this". Jungkook said he was in bathtub, all the foam was covering is naked body.

Namjoon there front of him, why because he go wherever kook goes, he is tied with leash in bathroom's door."I don't know, so are you leaving". Namjoon asked casually he is shaving his nails, it doesn't matter if he is prisoner he is running away from here soon.

Jungkook said he rubbed his shoulder, arm and then legs.
"Hm.... I'm you can't go there tho, min yoongi is finding a suitable partner for himself—". He stood up getting into shower, he set the temperature with satisfactory moan he turned off the shower.

"Why? He wants partner so badly, beside anybody would date him he got money in his hand". Namjoon said like singing, he looked at jungkook toweling himself getting closer to him.

Jungkook started to laugh loudly, he put body lotion on himself glancing on joon through mirror.
"Hahaha! Money doesn't work every where Kim namjoon, after looking at him girl or even boy got scared and tries to run away".

"Is he so ugly? Uglier than you—". Namjoon said, and smiled innocently at the older.

Jungkook grabbed him with neck, gritting his teeth in anger."Talk less tiger, it will be better for you". He throw the younger on the marble floor with loud thud, namjoon yelped in pain.

"Did it pissed you so bad then kill me Jeon jungkook, kill me now do you have guts to kill me". Namjoon said, maybe a little provoke will make jungkook to kill him for sure.

Jungkook then dragged namjoon by his hair to the room still naked. "Not a chance—".

"Aw... So bad, well see you then i can't see you like this your little thing can't excites me". Namjoon stood up when kook leaved his hair, he fixed the messy hair.

Jungkook angrily chuckled, again grabbing him by neck he bend joon face to his lower area and rubbed his dick on his face.
"Little? I think you need glasses to see, it's not—".

"I know it's not big but don't say like that, don't insult yourself jungkook good bye". Namjoon didn't give a fuck about that, freeing his neck he exited the room with loud thud of door.

Jungkook punched the mirror breaking it. " Hello~ jungkook, make deal with him if you fail again I'll kill you". He received the ringing phone, with sigh.

"Yes sir, don't worry this time deal will be ours". Jungkook said with respect, however his face says something else.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Mathematics is not hard, when you have someone who solves with you.

_Arya_