CHAPTER:-15

"I wanna test him, but later I'm too busy for that". Namjoon said, he took out his phone while yoongi watched him with frown.

"Where are you going princess?". Yoongi asked getting closer to joon, he wanted to peek on the phone but joon didn't show him and turned his body other side.

Namjoon said yoongi rolled his eyes standing beside joon with sad puppy look, he saw his men and others shocked face. Surely there will be rumours going to start about joon and him."To the casino, i can't loose my place there and beside this is surrounded by your people I feel like I'm captured here". Joon stood up ruffling yoongi's hair, and kissed on his cheeks pushing yoongi on the chair he sat on his lap showing his phone screen.

"So are you— but princess not today, because today is party at house and I need a professional bartender wanna do it?". Yoongi saw the screen there was nothing but pic of joon's.

Namjoon looked at him, with smile showing his dimples he gave his phone to yoongi and get out from room."How much can you pay, honey?"

"I'll buy whole casino if you
want—". Yoongi followed him, his man followed them with one glare they stopped in middle looking at hoseok and taehyung what to do, but were also confuse along with jimin.

Namjoon turned around pulling yoongi's tie to get close to his face and whispered faning his breath on his lips."I have wish and I'll ask that someday or today let's see how much can you handle".

"Don't tell me, that you are going to bind me to the bed taking all my clothes off and will rape me, ah... shit I feel good". Yoongi backed away covering his chest with hands, with his bad acting he showed how scared he was.

Namjoon sighed shaking his head , with one more sigh he said loudly. "What? No—, you pervert ah... don't let me see all the men surrounding me in the party".

"Ok, but jimin will be there for you I'll not remove him". Yoongi said jimin got alerted after hearing his name, trying get away from taehyung and Hoseok grip who was kissing him in front of everyone and making hickies on his neck while younger just glared and huffed in anger he kicked them on legs.

Jimin smiled after that day he and namjoon never talked, it will be good opportunity to him and joon gave him thumbs up."Fine by me, he has nice face I'll feel ease looking at his face handsome and charming".

"Hm... charming and handsome? Don't think it otherwise Princess or I'll take you otherwise". The two coloured eye mafia frowned with his brother and friend with anger he bite down joon's neck leaving teeth mark on him.

Namjoon pushed him putting his hand on the neck it stings, sometimes he had argue to kill yoongi right now and there.
"I'm not scared mafia boss, don't follow me around like puppy now, go do your works".

It's was evening 7 p.m people started to join the party with there expensive clothes and cars, they showed to eachother not just mafia's or gangsters were there but some superior post police officer, mayors and politicals were there. Namjoon didn't gave shit about them, he was into his work to much that he forgot jimin was sitting front him. Busy making drinks for his customers in less than 3 minutes is his speciality, he saw his phone buzzing not his it was new and expensive one given by taehyung as the older boy hates cheap things. Taking the call while making a drink for old man sitting across him, who looked angry on someone. He ordered
Ramos Gin Fizz, it wasn't hard to make but it takes alot time.

He took cocktail, adding the lime and lemon juices, with heavy cream, simple syrup, gin, egg white, and orange flower into a shaker. Making sure not to add ice, as he can mess up the mixture. Shaking the mixture for at least 5 minutes. Next, he added  ice and shake for an additional 15 seconds until it became well-chilled. Then, straining the entire mixture into glass. And after, he poured a bit of club soda into the shaker and swishing it around to pick up any remaining egg and cream. He served him, professionaly.

"Here you go, sir— fuck". Namjoon got startled after hearing gun shot on the phone, spilling the cocktail on the old man who furiously pulled joon's collor and yelled.

"What the fuck— can't you see fuck you messed all my clothes you whore, ah.... don't you know who I am?". He yelled, shaking joon harshly who didn't said anything beside apologizing, he saw jimin standing up but he signalled him to sit down.

Namjoon tried to get away from old man grasped but he was stronger than him, it was hard to move. "Sir, I'm sorry it was my fault I'll arrange you new clothes and for drink I'll make it one again please don't spoil the party mood".

"You will give me new clothes, do you even have money to eat. Now, get your knees and beg me or you have some nice body give me good service". The old man smiled pulling joon out from the bar counter and throwing him on the floor, he pour drink on the boy and laughed.

Namjoon said nothing, he sighed getting up he was wearing really expensive clothes and it was taehyung's gift he feels bad about it now. The white shirt was clingy on his body showing his tan body from out side."Sir, you don't have to worry about what I'll eat or not, I'll give you exact same clothes same brand now can you leave my collor and stop harassing me with your words".

"You whore— I'll kill you". The old man pulled out, gun pointing on joon he tried to kick joon on his chest but he saw alot of gun pointing on him along with jimin one, who looked serious.

Jimin yelled, he knows what can Kwan do and same goes that old man. He knows how is jimin with guns."Kwan, put down the gun or you will die— you don't know what are you doing?".

"I'm the best employee of yoongi, just because you sleeping with his brother doesn't make you my superior, and why you are making fuss but this low key whore". Kwan looked around saw people taking, a bartender's side no did they found out about his secret or this guy front is someone really important.

Namjoon said they put down there gun, and joon took his phone from ground and heard nothing guess he is on his way for here."Jimin put down the gun, I'll handle this— sir, please".

To be continued.......
___________________________________

Haha! How is it?

_Arya_