CHAPTER:-13

Back to the day when joon suicided :-

Jungkook saw all pics, the pic of the day he met joon and that one also when he hurted his sister.
"It's pure bullshit, i took that bartender inside because of his fighting skills but he died". Kook throwed all the pictures on the floor and hovered over all most naked jin, caressing his waist he locked his lips on his man.

"Ah.... Ha..... Ahh! Jung- kook can't you go little slower you are ripping my asshole". Jin was riding kook's dick, while kook fingers digging inside his hole he forced his three fingers inside and didn't let jin stop.

Kook was so much in pleasure, he wanted to fuck joon but he is dead, he didn't fucked any in these weeks just because of him.
"Mn... shut up and just keep going like that jin, or I'll fuck till you pass out". He put jin on the bed, moving his dick in inside and outside fastly while he sucked on his dick.

"Ah.... ha... mn... ha~ ah ~ call, s- someone is c- calling give me my p- phone". Jin said with broken voice.

Kook gave the phone still thrusting. "It's your dad, put it on speaker love".

"Min yoongi found his
partner—". Kwan said, shocking both male jin pushed kook and took the call outside the room, while binding his robe.

"Jesus Christ Yoongi, you just can't come here— like that if you don't wanna get kicked out just stop right there". Namjoon opened his eyes, and got scared throwing a pillow on yoongi who was stroking his dick on joon face with bloody nose.

Yoongi throw the pillow aside, taking a tissue and cleaning his hands he came closer to the bed.
"Sorry, you can't sleep like that you know I felt so horny scoot over little, princess". He pulled joon between his leg, joon head was on his hard chest while he leaned on bed frame.

"So where are you coming from? did you showered now— hey stop". Namjoon said, smelling shower gel from him while the two coloured eye mafia took his chance to make some hickies on joon's neck.

Yoongi said smelling joon's scent he bite down his neck leaving his teeth mark there. "Amn... I did shower some minutes ago, i was little dirty btw what are you thinking?". He saw how joon playing with his(yoongi) fingers while thinking something.

"What was that?". Namjoon asked about previous scene which happened in bar.

Yoongi asked back, his mind was diverted from the question he was focused on joon's exposed stomach."What was what?".

"Jimin coming and kissing my hands and then his head touched my foot, them same did hoseok". Namjoon said looking at yoongi he title his head, with doe eyes and yoongi's face turned red.

Yoongi kissed joon cheeks, it was all sudden but if joon is going to join him, he has to know that.
"Do you know forest law? We human forgot, but the animals didn't—, and they still follow the law". He said, pulling joon his lap, slowly he caressed his chest pulling out his shirt he played with his nipples while keeping his mouth busy on joon's neck.

"What's forest law? And how it's connected to this?" Namjoon wasn't sensitive one, but every time this mafia touches him he feels something sparkling inside his body.

Yoongi took some time to say, it is serious topic so leaved joon for some moment before he can explain everything to joon.
"Forest law is the kings of the forest or you can say who are the leaders but their partner or queen are superior than them".

"Wait, wait— what? Tell me the way i understand". Namjoon said, sitting comfortably on two coloured mafia's lap, like he owns it and maybe he does.

Yoongi pulled joon closer to his face, pulling his hair and taking a  look at joon slender neck he licked Adam apple and bit on that living his teeth mark.
"My princess, i can order anyone but you as a life partner of mine, can order me around, i your husband can kill anyone and no will ask but you as my wife can kill me and no one will ask you not even my family member".

"Huh? So— how it's related to the mafia like you? It's cool tho, but still". Namjoon said, he hummed when yoongi slowly sucked a hickey on his neck, and moved his nipples which hard now.

Yoongi looked at his boy, waiting eagerly for him to say something. The boy on his lap wasn't scared of him, he was looking at his face like he has just normal face, there is no different eyes no scar mark."Mafia group are called wild animals, and we call eachother by some name to show our position like I'm a tiger and this place is my den, I'm a forceful hunter".

"So other has names too? What's jungkook's name?". Namjoon asked with excitement, which made yoongi frowned he doesn't know how does joon knows about kook and why he is excited to know his name.

Yoongi showed, the list of all the mafia around Korea or other countries which was hard to read because it was in English and other language, joon didn't go to high school."He is Fiercely strong so he is jagur—".

"So what I am? Did your men gave me name too, i mean I just joined you". Namjoon asked and yoongi showed, the list which was updated and their was name "Tiger's wife— tigress".

Yoongi said and tickled him, pushing him on the bed he hovered over him."Yes, you are my tigress—".

"Hey I'm not, female but still I don't understand what and why? jimin and Hoseok kissed my hand and foot but why not taehyung your body guards didn't do anything". Namjoon said, he wrapped his hand on yoongi who stood up carrying him like koala he serve himself some wine and sat on the rocking chair joon still clingy on him.

"Hoseok and jimin are my subordinates while taehyung is my brother, my family". Yoongi said, he wasn't alone in this home while everyone sleeping or talking to their partners yoongi always drunk alone at night, and sleep all day till taehyung come and point the gun on his head to get his ass up and go to work.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Have fun😊.
And give alot of comments too.

_Arya_