CHAPTER:-12

"You can't just hide in here namjoon as i know a bartender will hide in bar—". Yoongi said, he sat on other side of table beside taehyung and jimin meanwhile hoseok slapped jimin on his face hardly.

The employees on there knees there hands were rubbing their own thighs in fear of yoongi.
"Sir, i telling you truth there is no employee whose name is namjoon here, please believe us".

"Please don't kill us sir, he aren't telling any lie sir Mr. Jimin say something—". Boss came to jimin on his knees and he took his foot in his palm clearing the dust from his shoe.

Jimin removed his leg, spitting blood on hoseok clothes because of his slap he started to bleed.
"Do they look like I'll say and they will do stupid and i don't care till something happens to me". Jimin then pushed the bar boss with his leg and he goes towards yoongi sitting beside him, yoongi looked at him jimin kissed his back of hand as greeting.

"You are so cruel—". Taehyung said, he caressed jimin's cheeks which were swollen now, calling someone of his man for ice pack for his cheeks.

"And—?". Jimin asked glaring at him.

Hoseok said pressing the ice pack on his cheeks."And idiot too".

"I'll count three come out or I'll kill three of your new employee friends and boss". Yoongi was impatient, he doesn't want his time on him when he is dealing with his on problem in his business which was happed because of some parasite in his mafia group.

Boss was terrified, pulling  his employee close he begged rubbing his nose on yoongi shoe.
"Sir— NO! I HAVE KIDS AND WIFE TO TAKE CARE PLEASE NO SIR". He yelled, when the terrifying mafia shot his bullet somewhere but before it reach to him, he saw tiger with broken glass in hands which was on yoongi's neck and his foot on two coloured eye mafia's chest which is pressing him down.

"I'm out— leave him and others Min fucking Yoongi, you know you can't scare me". Namjoon scratched mafia's neck smriking, he saw all his men was pointing gun on him and one of them was jimin. He glared at him, while yoongi said everyone to put their gun inside.

Yoongi growled, pulling joon's foot on his semi hard dick giving a little pressure on him he moaned loudly. "Ahh..... Give little more pressure on my lower area with your other foot and I'll
cum—". He rubbed himself on joon, who kicked him there but not so hardly because yoongi stopped him.

"Pervert stop moaning fucking here—, disgusting mafias. What you want from me". Namjoon was bended on table his wrist were caged by mafia's left hand while his right hand's two fingers was inside joon's mouth , joon ass was sticking out where yoongi was rubbing himself with red face and bleeding nose.

Yoongi pulled out two tissues which was on table, to stop his nose bleeding and one for his dick. "Mmn.... ah.... Where you want me to moan then? Huh? I'll moan, there..... Ok". He rubbed more pulling joon ass more closer to his dick with his both hands.

Namjoon pushed him, when get his hand freed. He pulled out a knife from his pocket pointing on yoongi he climbed on nearest table beside the scary mafia.
"You think I leave you humping on my ass and let you cum huh? fucking disgusting pervert".

"So, what you want then? Me sucking you till you have dry organism and shoot my load inside your mouth till your stomach gets full because of my cum". Yoongi sat on the chair looking at namjoon on table, while hoseok and taehyung was busy with jimin who was crusing and yelling at them.

"You want us, to end like that huh? Tell me, if yes I'll prison you forever—". Yoongi said pulling joon on his lap, he caressed his cheeks smiling he took knife from joon and joon relaxed on his lap still glaring at him.

Namjoon grabbed yoongi's neck tightening his grip while yoongi just moaned, leaving to do whatever he wants."You can't scare me, i have nothing you if catch me and do things like that to me I'll kill myself to make you suffer whole your life".

"Haha! You think I'll be heart broken when a person like you suicide, dream on". Yoongi saw joon smriking not because he is confident just because he took out yoongi's gun from his pants and pointed on his head meanwhile his men and Hoseok was too scared to move because of they did yoongi will loose his life or yoongi will kill them if they hurt namjoon.

Namjoon watched them, and jimin who was glaring at joon and he smiled at him coming forward he kissed joon's foot and put his head down on joon's feet.
"Yoongi I'm the only person who actually can kill you here, others are too scared".

"Yes, that's true. That's the only reason I want you for myself namjoon". Yoongi knows why jimin did that, and so hoseok and taehyung. That's also why hoseok came forward to do same things what jimin did, while taehyung kissed back of joon's hand.

Namjoon caressed yoongi's cheeks slapping him with gun he bit down his ear lobe."And what will I get from all of this? I like my freedom, and i truly hate fucking mafia—".

"I'll give all your freedom my princess, if you want I'll kill the president and make this country yours I'll never be a mafia front of you— never". Yoongi said putting his hands in air, showing he fully surrendered himself to namjoon.

"I still want to work in star casino. I hate how you kill people, and that blood stained clothes of yours". Namjoon said, he stood up swinging his hips and every single men beside yoongi and other 3 main member of his family started to kneel to  him with respect and fear.

To be continued......
___________________________________

You better comment, how is this chapter because it took me whole week to write?

_Arya_