CHAPTER:-20

Namjoon was sitting on the bed naked his lower half is covered with blanket, touching his neck he remembered what happened.
He sighed, sitting in dark doesn't scared him this time. The thing scared him was man sleeping beside him on his stomach showing wide and wound marked pale back his hair was sticked around on his face. He looked peaceful, too peaceful that joon wanted to stab him on his pale white back. Their is nothing between them, just untold deal between a beast and tamer. Namjoon is scared someday the beast will kill him, because he isn't tamed. It's true that you can't tame a wild animal like tiger, but of course you can't leave him roaming around in society its little dangerous so he will have to be reformed by showing a little love.

"Ah.... W- what h- happened? Where are you going, princess? Don't leave—". Older woke up with panic when he felt rustle beside him, he still was feeling sleepy pulling joon the bed again.

Namjoon said, his neck was paining and also his voice was hella raspy and horse."I want some water". he saw the mafia stumbled on the floor, to get wanter for the joon.

Yoongi caressed joon he stood up, rubbing his eyes to clear his vision he was in rush don't know why. "I- I'll get it for you sit
there—, here slow down princess". He patted joon head when he gulp down all the water, taking the glass he sat on the bed.

Namjoon said, it was too dark and he didn't wanted to move from his place."My clothes—".

"Oh! You were sweating, i was wondering why? And took off your clothes, no i didn't touch you. Wear it, it's mine". Yoongi stood up, he take out his clothes from wardrobe and pulling that on joon's body he kissed his lips asking."Comfortable? Now
sleep— I'm sorry, i was too scared i thought you will leave so i thought if you die you will never leave me". Yoongi said calmly, he know joon will not got angry one his words not even got surprise was little strange.

"It's ok, i understand— now stop being so clingy to me". Joon pushed yoongi, who was rubbing his head on joon's stomach while laying his body.

Yoongi is heavy he know that, his princess doesn't feel uncomfortable so he didn't put alot of his weight on joon."Hm.. mhn.... Let me hug you princess, you know i can't sleep right but laying beside you while playing with your hair made me calm and fell a sleep". He was talking while hugging, his face was red which he didn't want joon to see.

"For how long? You still seems lack of sleep—". Namjoon played with his hair looking at ceiling, he sighed inside his head. It's hard not to say anything to the person who tried something really disgusting an hour or two hours ago.

Yoongi kissed joon stomach, licking and sucking on his soft muscle, his hand started to give attention to his nipples. Little hiss sound come, making him smrik. He knows namjoon is in rage of anger but he is impressed from his controlled emotions.
"15 minutes, I am still shock about it although i wasn't in deep sleep it was my first falling a sleep without killing, drinking, messing someone's life". Yoongi was the person who believed in, dealing everyone with power and strength but on joon both doesn't work, he is feeling heavy after his owner that's not good word his tamer.

A wild beast like tiger never got tame by someone like namjoon, but when joon didn't show his ownership on the him, he feels incomplete without it. Even he does know, someday his mind will get out of control and maybe he will kill his own tamer, in agressivion in possession or even obsession he can't let him go.
He will devor him, not leaving a single piece of him to get devor by others. He can't live without his tamer even he can't or don't want to get tamed by mare boy.

"Oh! Is that so?". Namjoon said nothing more than that, still playing with yoongi's hair while the big mafia stayed without moving there feeling joon's soft hand on his hair.