CHAPTER:-18

Yoongi hovered over joon starting to bite every visible part his body, it wasn't pleasurable way it was more like telling everyone this body belongs to him and only him. "Fuck—". Namjoon mummers, looking at yoongi who was bitting him a minute ago was licking him all over the bitting mark.

Namjoon knew whats happening here, even yoongi is under his control the beast still doesn't trust him. He has to win his trust, controlling isn't enough making him believe that he is still on the mafia side will be difficult. Neither joon believe on yoongi nor yoongi does.

"Yoongi you are getting out of mind, you can't do this. Yoongi—, stop stripping me you PERVERT". Namjoon yelled when yoongi cut down his clothes leaving him with just boxers front of them guards were standing but they aren't looking at joon, they were hanging their head lower, giving them some privacy.

Yoongi wasn't paying attention to joon, he was angry he wanted to kick, slit, stab someone but he promised joon he will never do something like that front of him.
"*Takes a deep breath*  I can't stop, you are making everything hard even my dick even I don't want to hurt you i want to ram inside you". Yoongi took deep breath touching joon's body.

Namjoon struggled, he saw yoongi took the whip going to to stike on him but before that he yelled. "I knew it you fucking mafia can't do a shit without harming someone motherfucker, why you doing this? Trying to rape me—". His eyes were teary, gulping trying to control himself a tear slipped out from his eyes because he was scared.

"Are you kidding me? I can't control, i j- just want to touch you till you cry out what you want from me". Yoongi throw the whip, wipping the tear hovering over him he kissed his eyes and then nose slowly he kissed his lips. While his guards were still standing there, jimin was going to snatch the whip from yoongi but hoseok pulled him out from the room yelling at him loudly.

Namjoon glared at him, because of struggling his binds loosed which wasn't got noticed by the mafia, he called the man hovering closer to his mouth.
"Oh! Come here my tiger, come baby closer more closer, give me your ear  YOU FUCKING PERVERT, TOUCH ME AND ILL KILL YOU— BASTARD". Pushing yoongi on the bed he sat on his chest, pulling his hair from back yoongi sat on the bed with joon his lap, pulling his hair hardly.

"Ah.... Shit damn it, namjoon you cut my ear off how can you be so arrogant—". Yoongi hissed bitting down joon's shoulder to get away from his grip on his hair, he then flipped the younger on the bed slapping hard enough on his ass cheeks that poor joon yelled.

"Arrogant? It's because—". Namjoon stopped yelling when yoongi crashed his lips on joon gulping joon's spit down his throat, he slowly rubbed joon's nipple while bitting on joon's lips, he grabbed younger's neck pulling him more closer pressing on Put your hands on either side of the centre of neck and work the pressure lightly.

Namjoon is arrogant and he can't submit to a mafia who even doesn't know what he wants, yoongi feeling weird in his heart and that emotion is jealous, he didn't know what it feels but joon can tell, so to tell him who is in control he bit down older's tongue that blood flowed down like river from his mouth, licking and spiting the blood inside yoongi mouth so he can taste his own blood, he took opportunity to get away from but he is so unlucky that he got pushed on the wall with loud thud, grabbing joon's neck with both hand yoongi smiled.

Yoongi was still giving pressure on his neck while talking, making joon breathless who tapped on his hand to leave him or he will pass out soon. "Fine you wanna meet him ok, but I have some questions answer and go
there—". At the last poor joon passed out, yoongi carried him out to his room locking it, he called his special team. "My princess, doesn't likes things I do so we have to do it while he is sleeping".

"What were you trying to do, jimin? You know if you interfere between them, yoongi will kill you". Hoseok was furious making younger flinch on his loud voice he quickly hugged him as he thought he scared jimin.

Jimin tried to push him, even he was more muscle than anyone here he can't get away from hoseok and taehyung."I was doing my job—, leave me alone why you  are always cling to me".

"Because you seems lonely and i and Hoseok wants to give you alot of love—". Taehyung smiled he kissed on his lips, pulling him more closer he took the chance grabbing his ass cheeks.

Jimin is in guilt from long time now, he knows they know about him but still they are too nice to him and always gave him whatever he wanted, even he hated yoongi. The older man gave him chance to live a good life, to live with his mother a younger brother."You know i was spy of Jeon jungkook, why are you trying to do that? I betrayed you all— all most killed yoongi f- from the first day why are you s- saying same things again again".

"Almost? You didn't even this close to my brother Jim baby, come with us". Taehyung laughed he pulled him inside his and hoseok room, jimin slept there so many times but he isn't comfortable yet. Even tho, every time he found himself there when they weren't there, even he declined so many times and hated them but maybe he still feel safe and comfortable around them, the love he wanted from jin or anyone beside that found him himself.

Hoseok said surrendered himself putting his hands in air, with smile taehyung sat on his computer while hoseok on the bed's otherwise reading some documents."I sure will not touch you even you ask me—". Jimin started them, from the corner wrapping his hands around his leg slowly drifting into his sleep, finally breathing out which he holding from how many minutes he doesn't know.

To be continued.......
___________________________________

I was really trying to make it good, as you all had so many expectations from this chapter.

_Arya_

_Arya_